What the forum missed...

2»

Comments

• Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    Boris Johnson's has just been channeling his inner Carlton and claimed that coronavirus is "out there cycling like a shark".

Bit harsh to blame a global pandemic on Nibs, although I suppose it's possible that he inspired the government's strategy of letting things go downhill quickly...
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    ^ very good 😊
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,464

Boris Johnson's has just been channeling his inner Carlton and claimed that coronavirus is "out there cycling like a shark".

Bit harsh to blame a global pandemic on Nibs, although I suppose it's possible that he inspired the government's strategy of letting things go downhill quickly...

And this government only got in cos all the other governments were either injured or crashed out.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,339

Well, didn't it start in Europe in Italy and then shark over elsewhere?
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,309

Covid-19 spread is accelerated by hanging on to the back of a team car.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,231

Covid-19 spread is accelerated by hanging on to the back of a team car.
    Makes sense. Not only was his car-cuddling compatriot Moscon (World Champs 2018) ahead of the Covid curve - he’s already been doing his bit in that other topical area by dispersing a wider understanding of some of the issues raised by Black Lives Matters by being a racist tit.
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Covid spread by sticky substance found on bidons. Maybe the very mature of pro cycling as a global sport was the transmitter? Tour of Guangzzieeee, followed by Middle East then back to Europe?