saturday normal summer has been restored

'ning

forecast is raining or not raining

ride etc., laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, not raining but fresher, no cycling today , lawnmower shopping going battery operated instead of petrol
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Dry currently, walk hounds and then a gentle ride with a pal. Rest of the day is undecided currently
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    Just started raining, saves me watering. No ride today, got to shop :( then chill :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Been down the dentist for a consultation about my implant. It's going to be painful - financially. Time for a few jobs and a drive (to essential places).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed. Been pottering in the garage servicing a couple of bikes for a friend and swapping bits from the lads broken MTB onto my old Marin.
    I saw this and thought of Stevo, maybe he will become a Liverpool fan as a result

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167

Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed. Been pottering in the garage servicing a couple of bikes for a friend and swapping bits from the lads broken MTB onto my old Marin.
    I saw this and thought of Stevo, maybe he will become a Liverpool fan as a result

I can only guess that the left promised to make dental work tax deductible :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo_666 said:

Afternoon folks,

I can only guess that the left promised to make dental work tax deductible :)
    :D
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,613
    edited June 2020
    And tonight's Glastonbury Revisited yeah-I-Remember-that-on-t'telly big thumbs up is Lorde, 2017. That girl is so good. And stage show A1.

Edit: and she was 19 doing that performance. Respect.