friday do not panic, think only of yourself

'ning

sigh, looks like the days of sun are over for a bit, at least it's still warm

ride etc, a few webexes, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, blue skies but when is the rain coming?, early ride again, food delivery this afternoon .
    Have a good day
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522
    raining here :/

still warm though
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Warm here and managed to time it perfectly to get halfway round the hound walk as much sogginess fell from the sky.

Much work stuff and then collect an expensive takeaway that I have to cook as its near our anniversary
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    'Ning

Didn't get to sleep until the early hours, mainly because it was so hot and humid.

Raining here currently but forecast says sunshine shortly for a few hours before thunderstorms i.e. it will be drizzly all day.

Supposed to be going into post apocalyptic town today but at this rate I can't see it happening.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, rained in the night so had some forest mist this morning, just humid as hell now.

Watching the weather for storms looking at about 1-2PM here not sure what else is meant to be occurring today
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Mornnig folks,
    Sunshine here at the moment, hopefully it will stay dry this evening for planned drinks in the garden with some neighbours.
    Another busy day of wfh, iundated with silly questions as normal. Not much planned for the weekend, we were supposed to be going to Italy today. Now been postponed for a month so hoping we still get to go.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Muggy ³.
    Didn't sleep much either.
    Some thunder and a bit of lightening over night.
    Now to wring the brain of any remnants of schooling creativity and apply it.
    17 deg here at 5am. That's frikkin balmy for Jockland.

My cat finally succumbed to sleep given the lack of light overnight, rain, demons in the sky - he's snoring on my bed.

Speaking of which, how's your new(ish) addition SG?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007

we were supposed to be going to Italy today. Now been postponed for a month so hoping we still get to go.

We're thinking September, drive over with the bikes and have a few days on the Ligurian Coast as well. Fill the car up with nice wine on the way home!

Is 2am acceptable on a school night?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,458
    Was meant to be cooler today, it isn't. Was meant to rain this afternoon, instead it rained overnight and soaked our sun lounger cushions :/ Still busy but will probably knock off early today as its POETS day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Cargobike
    Cargobike Posts: 748
    What happened to the thunderstorms?
    Hot and humid in Derbyshire.
    Seem to have been doing a lot of beer deliveries today.
    Must be great being on furlough.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,698
    Cargobike said:

Don't know - I was counting on them to water the allotment :/
  • thistle_
    Cargobike said:

Last few days were great but a bit pooped today from too much being out in the sun (and not sleeping last night).
  • thistle_
    edited June 2020
    Thunderstorms seem to be heading in Pinno's direction

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Thunderstorms just been through here, drinking with a few neighbours out the front was rudely interrupted.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Bit of a damp squib those thunderstorms. Though 17 deg at 5am Friday morning.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!