saturday of solstice

'ning

ride on dry roads, up and down, round and round, coffee, nyt, perhaps a doughnut along the way

maybe bubbly later to celebrate my day
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, blue skies, will be going for a ride this morning, catching a few rays later
    Have a good weekend
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Quiet in here. Been out for long dog walk in park. Watched junior hound chase and play fight with a Staffy pup followed by a Bernese mountain dog - no sense of fear.

About drive to the supermarket, even though I stil seem to get lost on the way and end up on a quiet lane or two :)

Virtual pub session cancelled tonight so think I'll watch MOTD later with a pint or two of tramp fuel.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,671
    Good 2 hour blast, dry, bit of sunshine, quite a bit of crosswind induced wobble at times, made me a bit nervous during a rel short stretch on an A road. Roads are getting a lot busier now.

Post ride refuel done; also heading for a supermercado, drinks fridge needs some restocking ahead of next week's scorchio temps forecast.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Tired - been up 24 hrs, but worth is to do a sunrise to sunset run. Obviously broken now
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,671
    😳 Respect. I think. On the longest day as well.
  • tlw1
    orraloon said:

Wasn’t planned to be out that long 😂
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Not been up long myself :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    orraloon said:

Runs all day and does TT's on a single speed.

Nutter.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

Absolute madness, but well done!
  • tlw1

Absolute madness, but well done!

😂 his ankle doesn’t look as swollen though
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    But do you know how to dangle?