Comments

• Cargobike
    Cargobike Posts: 748
    Ay up!
    Ride early, eat food, do payroll.
    What a rock n roll lifestyle I lead.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, fine and greyish more wet stuff forecast, although Sunday onwards is looking good
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Tired but ready for the joys of Thursday
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    windy and gloomy out

maybe the most traffic i've seen this year, marylebone/euston road already jammed both ways when i crossed it around 7ish

cake time
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, very dull back to clear lenses in the cycling specs and long sleeves, was a chilly 9c this morning.

Lots of idiot maintenance today as I'm covering for another manager for the foreseeable. Group video call later with them so that will be tiresome.

Anyway need to walk the dog shes currently slumped on the bottom step sulking shes not been out yet.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Looked like it was raining up on the hills this morning but we t out anyway and I think it's just general murkiness.
    For some stupid reason I went up all the steep climbs on my single speed pub bike and now my knees feel like they're about to burst.
    Lazy day now, apart from I need to go on Zwift for a bit to earn that unemployed badge.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Shorty can't work the title out SG. Mind you, neither can I.
    I think she thinks you are bonkers. I do too.

Which reminds me...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    edited June 2020
    Its just tanked down here. Thankfully I'm sheltering in my work pit with a nice hot mug of coffee and a pile of work.

In good news the recently arrived 'caravan club' has been moved on swiftly from the local park so I don't have to consider sleeping In the Panzer. Apparently they didn't leave tons of rubbish either, whatever next?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Its just tanked down here. Thankfully I'm sheltering in my work pit with a nice hot mug of coffee and a pile of work.

In good news the recently arrived 'caravan club' has been moved on swiftly from the local park so I don't have to consider sleeping In the Panzer. Apparently they didn't leave tons of rubbish either, whatever next?

Maybe they weren't so bad and maybe they will be replaced by the next wave of Ethiopians and Sudanese.
  • sungod
    pinno said:

Shorty can't work the title out SG. Mind you, neither can I.
    I think she thinks you are bonkers. I do too.

Which reminds me...

absolute psycho :smiley:

massive spinning things distort and drag spacetime around with them, 'frame dragging'...
    https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-caught-a-star-in-the-act-of-warping-the-fabric-of-space-and-time

after three hours finally free of webex for the day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    WiFi crap today, so working in the home bar as relatively near main WiFi but away from family.

Is it too early for a drink, asking for a friend
  • sungod
    chin chin
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    tlw1 said:

WiFi censored today, so working in the home bar as relatively near main WiFi but away from family.

In the words of Captain Goodvibes.. "Sun's up, time for a Gin and Tonic.."
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    edited June 2020

tlw1 said:

WiFi censored today, so working in the home bar as relatively near main WiFi but away from family.

So very camp. :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167

tlw1 said:

That would be a good username for tlw.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]