saturday seems superfluous

'ning

nippy but bright start forecast, followed by gloom and rain, standard uk june weather

ride etc., followed by hibernation
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited June 2020
    Morning, blowing a gale with rain , the central heating as just come on so its colder , went out yesterday got caught in a hailstorm along with rain luckily I was only a couple of miles from home , flaming June is about right , today will be definitely indoor cycling, and hibernation for me as well

Have a good weekend
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Was thinking about nipping out for a ride in the KOM weather, but it's started raining so sod that.

Doing some cross border shopping later, hopefully the weather will keep everyone out of the town centre.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Should have been doing the welsh 1000 today 😢

Longish run, then cycle over to my folks and borrow a van and move lots of wood.

Then cider
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,436
    windy windy windy, and cold

extra coffee to warm up i think, perhaps cake
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Coffee. Then procrastination. Then more coffee perhaps. Then more pontification.

Meh. Lawns are covered in leaves and debris.
    Mower died at the last with a few strips to go.
    Another thing to fix.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Cold and gusting strongly here. Have a courier delivery due but as it's RoyalMail/Parcelforce don't have a specific time-slot or a 'where is the van?' GPS tracker. Hence no idea when/if the doorbell will ring. Just as well it's stay indoors weather. Rode yesterday, ride tomorrow.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Cool n gusty here, although not sure why strifey has turned the central heating on. Good hound walking weather - which we will bs doing in a bit.

Good news is we've got a potential buyer for our aged family mobile though a friend. Good chance to offload it before it needs a service and MOT and the inevitable next annoying and possibly expensive thing goes wrong. So may clear out the interior and give it a quick once over later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Just don't cough on people. Simples innit.
  • Maintain my favorite car, drink a cup of tea and enjoy great tunes. :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196

Maintain my favorite car...

Whats yer favourite mota then?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    pinno said:

Maintain my favorite car...

Whats yer favourite mota then?

+1. Do tell.

As long as Hoppy doesn't find out...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]