thursday shimmering through the smoke

'ning

ride coffee nyt wfh eschew punctuation
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, cold but bright, let’s hope that wind changes direction, usual for me, however Waitrose are delivering some supples
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning
    Cold here too, sub zero :astonished:
    WFH, eat home made biscuits, not much else.

Final PPE shipment due to be collected today, although it's only going into storage in case there's a second wave.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh, slow start as legs are tired after yesterday’s 2 dog walks, 2 runs and 1 bike ride - nice to be able to do them all legitimately 😂
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    tlw1 said:

Meh, slow start as legs are tired after yesterday’s 2 dog walks, 2 runs and 1 bike ride - nice to be able to do them all legitimately 😂

I sub out most of the dog walking to the OH as she doesn't work for a living...

Will find out in a bit what our company strategy is for returning to the office - or not. Could be interesting.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    We had our return meting yesterday, sourced some masks and some floor paint.
    Shame you can't get common sense from screwfix or we'd be laughing!

WFH, a person from another household asked if I'd like to go out for some exercise but probably too busy today. Shame as it's nice out.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Finally, some decent weather. And new shoes day! Pair of runners I'd ordered turned up in the post. Lovely.

Did some walking, and some basking. That was about it.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS