sunday never been bombed like they're going to be bombed this time

'ning

another mild start, ride ride ride
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited May 2020
    Morning, what a difference a day makes, pi??ing down at the mo, windy, and much cooler, not a lot to look forward to today
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Run today and then repaint the gate the rain mucked up
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning
    Could do with a quick bike ride to stretch the legs but not sure if it will happen. Need to acquire some food too.
    tlw1 said:

Run today and then repaint the gate the rain mucked up

It's forecasting rain later here...
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    much quieter out, made the most of the last bit of mild weather and did a couple of hours up and down and round and round, with two double espressos along the way, smidge of hazy sunshine, though it's getting a bit windy now
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    We're going to be vaguely naughty and drive to a park in that there countryside to walk the dogs. Once Stropteen has got her arris in gear.

May try gluing my tooth back later on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Rode round in a circle, with minimum bumps. Headwind on the way back was expected, but unwelcome, much gritting of teeth to keep up the pace. Now cleaning. Later reading amd puzzles. Then viands and wine.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Went out to support local cafe by buying takeaway hamburger with chips for lunch. Carbs overload. Drove around (ok, was passenger, but still) with roof down, scarf on for some scenery appreciation.

Cuppa tea with Mum.

Sunday done. next!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Cold, windy and miserable. And the weather's not so good either.

Abandoned planned ride due to the strong gusts, just as well as rain came on when I would have been c. 1 hour from home. Back to sorting out Stuff.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Followed local forum weatherman and did inside jobs, took down the bunk beds in the youngest rugrats room and replaced with a double bed - felt like they are growing up too quick
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    :smile:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    edited May 2020
    Found our garden is a wildlife refuge. Blackbirds nest in the clematis covering the wall down the bottom of the garden and some newly hatched bluetits in the nesting box on the laurel tree. One baby blackbird nearly met an early demise when junior hound nearly managed to get him with a flying leap as he took his low and wobbly maiden flap out of the nest.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]