thursday i walked through fields of honour

'ning

ride, coffee and nyt, bit of maths, basking if weather holds
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, lovely bright start to the day again, turbo, and relaxing, along with some mouse catching, I noticed one in the garden yesterday afternoon I’ve caught six up to now
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Mouse activities is something the cat and dogs tag team, the brings them into the garden half dead and then the dogs eat them 🙄

Today like most people is my Friday and I’m going to enjoy it with a quick spin on the bike followed by relaxing in the bar 😎
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,698
    Hey the current buns out and that easterly has gone, already feel happier :D cuppa, mow the grass, cuppa, ride
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Busy day - too many people trying to squeeze stuff in before the long weekend. I shall make sure stuff is back on their plates before I close my laptop lid later on :smile: Anyway, time for more magic - making tax liabilities disappear...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited May 2020
    mrfpb said:

Happy, happy day.

I've not dicussed this on the forumbefore, but today we learned our 18 yr old daughter's cancer is in remission. Feel like running in the streets shouting, but we are still shielding!

Really good news mrfpb, but better safe than sorry like you say. [EDIT: a run round the streets shouting might be in order :) ]
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    'ning
    WFH but not getting very far.
    Slept like a log and still woke up tired, and with a stiff neck. Not that sunny here today so no burning desire to go outside.
    mrfpb said:

Happy, happy day.

I've not dicussed this on the forumbefore, but today we learned our 18 yr old daughter's cancer is in remission. Feel like running in the streets shouting, but we are still shielding!

Good news. Maybe run round the garden shouting, do 100 laps and get sponsored or something :)

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Afternoon folks,
    Another delightful day of wfh and dealing with idiots remotely. This makes murderising them somewhat trickier of course. A neighbour's 80th today so drinks in the road later. Nice and warm out there but bloody freezing in this corner of the house.
    Great news mrfpb, really pleased for you. Shielding for all you're worth I'm sure.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    mrfpb said:

Happy, happy day.

Excellent news, hope your having a few drinks to celebrate

• Stevo_666
    I' ll drink to that.

As an aside I just got Stropteen to take the clippers to my bonce at last - I now look slightly on the bald and thuggish side which should help others with all that social distancing malarkey.

Zoom drink with a couple of mates this evening, hope they recognise me.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    mrfpb said:

Happy, happy day.

👍 good to hear some good news in these sh1te times. Hope she continues on the up trajectory.

Working today and think I got a bit dehydrated, def so judging by the colour of my pee on getting home, not used to working in heat this year. Several mandatory beers lined up followed by pizza methinks...
  • tlw1
    mrfpb said:

Happy, happy day.

That’s fantastic 😀
  • tlw1
    mrfpb said:

Happy, happy day.

That’s fantastic 😀