sunday across the sea of suns

'ning

ride and laze, maybe arrange some hols for the hell of it
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, turbo, wash car, get the Sunday roast ready for jane who working today.
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning
    The sun seems to have disappeared, and it's forecasting damp later. Yesterday it was forecasting non stop sunshine :neutral:
    Might try a bike ride while it's quiet (and dry).
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Running today, then a few jobs and home pub.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Ning,, cup of tea and a Scottish shortie in bed. Called the caption competition, probably done for the day.
  • thistle_
    Cloudy, sunny, rainy, sunny - looks like autumn is back.
    Could've done with a cx bike for some of the roads.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Lazy start to the day, shortly will use my complementary car valeting kit that came with The Panzer. Doesn't really need doing, but it'll pass the time...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Well that’s the gardening done, the stelvio climbed, a quick Gordon’s lemon gin ( not tried any before) before I start on the roast beef
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Better day. Faffed about with old clunker bike, but otherwise not much achieved. Out riding for an hour late in the afternoon but left it a bit too late, was getting cold when the sun dropped fast. Whisky by the fire on return helped.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    Going to try and figure out how to write a bot that auto replies to those "my new chain is slipping" threads.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    60km ride done, a bit damp in places must have rained heavily overnight but no big deal. Back to bibtights and a thermal layer. What happened to the sunshine and the warmth? Is that summer gone? Last ride before next weekend due to stuff.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Found a cheap electric chainsaw under the bench in the old man's shed. Chopped up bits of tree. What fun.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Glorious sunshine and wall to wall blue sky, metaphorically speaking.

Stuck an engine in an old banger. Just got to wire it up, fill it with various fluids, bolt a gearbox on and connect a battery.
    (Sort of).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!