saturday hath every sphere a dominion

'ning

should be bright but nippy

ride, coffee, nyt, laze, laze more, then laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, bright start here, turbo , gardening, relaxing the normal I suppose
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Ride. Jobs, drink 😎
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Coffee, walk with toots and OH...

Weather has improved slightly though I resent 'High pressure moving in from the North'. That's the wrong direction.

Cat won't talk to me after getting spot on worm stuff on his neck. Worse; he'll have to get the flea stuff in 2 or 3 days too.
    He's currently weighing up his options.
    Screwy looks and all that.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Return stuff that Stropteen bought online and doesn't want, assemble new lawnmower, get shopping, do exercise. Etc. I think that's enough for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    Printer's had a firmware upgrade which involved about 4 hours of research, setting up, cable fabrication just for 5 seconds of copying a file over.
    It's now making parts to upgrade itself further.

Morning ride got cancelled due to lack of motivation. Still got that new chainset to fit too.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Bit of a wild weather day.

Spent most of it in the shed dismantling old clunker. May try and salvage the BB and a few other bits and turn it into a single speed shopper. Depends if I can find a few spares in the parts bin that will fit.

Longer turbo then rower efforts due to lack of outdoors opportunity. Had planned an MTB loop round the headland but belting rain and 90kmh winds put a stop to that.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening, long day doing lots of random things. cracked on with frame sanding. Now debating using an electric sander to bite through the worst of the paint, three naffing layers and a clear on top! urgh not sure if it'll kill it so test patch needed.

Anyway lovely weather out!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,689
    Got my fastest recorded time round what has become my std 1 hour type circuit in these odd times, despite a headwind on the long exposed section. Hah. Must be getting fitter. Us fair weather bikelists can get better. 😎

Must have seen highest number of other bikelists out and about today, all sorts shapes and sizes. 👍

However 👎 2 pairs of 'kin w@nker drivers racing each other on these quieter roads. 'Kin morons. Oi polis stop questioning people in parks and get a grip on these a-holes. You know, the types who will kill people not maybe.

• Stevo_666
    New lawn mowner worked a treat, especially as I got Strifey to do the mowing :) Its cider o'clock...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Got my fastest recorded time round what has become my std 1 hour type circuit in these odd times, despite a headwind on the long exposed section. Hah. Must be getting fitter. Us fair weather bikelists can get better. 😎

Must have seen highest number of other bikelists out and about today, all sorts shapes and sizes. 👍

However 👎 2 pairs of 'kin w@nker drivers racing each other on these quieter roads. 'Kin morons. Oi polis stop questioning people in parks and get a grip on these a-holes. You know, the types who will kill people not maybe.

Speeding drivers eh? Menace to society ;)
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,689
    Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Not speeding. Racing. High speed tailgating, weaving, blocking. Pr1cks.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Not speeding. Racing. High speed tailgating, weaving, blocking. Pr1cks.
    Sounds a bit like the TdF :smile:
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Sounds like the local cycle club ride pre lockdown :s:D

Not so sure about the high speed bit :p