tuesday entering the phone booth, he did a phone thing

'ning

may skip ride as it's looking soggy, coffee, nyt, webexes, followed by arranging much fiddly maths for gmc punter of gmc
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning , dry but cloudy , the nurse is coming today for some more blood , there was a problem with last weeks sample, besides that turbo , dusting , hoovering ,window cleaning etc
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Was planning on riding to the office today, but the forecast is looking biblical so giving that a miss.
    It will be sunny once I'm WFH again.

Morning , dry but cloudy , the nurse is coming today for some more blood

Sounds sinister when you put it that way.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149

Was planning on riding to the office today, but the forecast is looking biblical so giving that a miss.
    It will be sunny once I'm WFH again.

Morning , dry but cloudy , the nurse is coming today for some more blood

Sounds sinister when you put it that way.

Vampires in Lincolnshire?

Morning All, tempted to lie in a bit longer but had stuff to do. It looks a bit grim outside so happy for Strifey to take the dogs out. That said, the garden could do with a bit of rain.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Early start for some exercise before excel hell
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    pouring down here, which is ok as on yet another webex and lots to wfh on, plus maybe it'll wash some glass off of the roads

no blood, just coffee and cantuccini
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Back to the home office (dining table), just fed and watered the pests.
    A successful week-off where i spun out a four hour job to last over a week. Got my 12yr daughter out riding her bike with me. she had never ridden on the road before but after four days is now up to about 8 miles on a ride on her 24" wheeled MTB. Learned how to use a raspberry pi and access it over VNC or something. Built a robot buggy with the raspberry pi zero and my 7yr old boy can control it with his phone over bluetooth. fantastic! Who knew lock-down could be such fun?
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569

Morning , dry but cloudy , the nurse is coming today for some more blood , there was a problem with last weeks sample, besides that turbo , dusting , hoovering ,window cleaning etc
    Have a good day

In my house we count this as week 6 of 12, but I'm not sure it will end at 12 weeks.

WFH, may have a spin on the bike this evening.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Had the novelty of a site meeting today, these can't be done from home as lasers and stuff are needed to determine sizes.

Now back at the island in the kitchen doing the rest of it.

Hopefully will get a ride in later even though its cooling down.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Late start. Walk/coffee then out for provision shopping. Couple parcels of bike parts arrived, but bad news is the bling carbon seat post is not the size it was advertised. Argh!

Bled rear brake on new bike. Front to be done tomorrow. Don't want to rush this stuff.

Otherwise very meh.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Pleasant, dry ride to the office. Was a bit moist on the way back but small price to pay, and not as biblical as forecast.

So much traffic on the roads though, more than a normal evening rush hour, not sure what's going on.
  • homers_double
    Managed a ride... https://www.strava.com/activities/3366052969

Quit cold out and a bit of rain but tomorrow looks like a wash out.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180

Sshhhhh, don't let the locals see you were out for more than an hour. I can see why you like disc brakes though.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Evening folks,
    Another reasonably busy day of WFH. Not as busy as last week as doing bits and pieces rather than one big project. Now relaxing with TEA, from the Hogsback Brewery which makes it even better than regular tea.
    That's a definite sting in the tail of that ride HD.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607

We know where you live! šŸ˜‰ Watch out for the gutter press papz tomorrow
  • tlw1
    orraloon said:

We know where you live! šŸ˜‰ Watch out for the gutter press papz tomorrow
    And my cousin nipping round šŸ˜‚
  • homers_double
    edited April 2020
    Could I just ask any potential stalkers, can you see the exact start/finish or do the privacy zone settings work?

Discs, yes.
    Sting in tail, yes but enjoyable yesterday.
    More than one hour, yes.

edit: yes they do... I logged out and clicked a link so no, you don't know where I live ;)
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    oxoman said:

Yes we do, within 50 metres or so. Dead easy if you live in the sticks, hard if your in a populated area. I stopped making my rides public after stupid comments by a stalker, just followers can see my rides.

I did say sorry eventually

My exclusion zone I miss out on a few KOMs Iā€™m sure I could get šŸ˜¢