saturday contemplating the hubble deep field

'ning

ride, coffee, nyt, bask if it's warm enough, think i shall make a curry again
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, where’s the clear skies ? cloudy at the moment
    The usual for me Turbo, I would love to go out for a ride missing the countryside
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Lincolndave 😢

Therefore just to rub it in, going for couple of hours ride into the hills, just walk the hounds first.

Then we have a man round about fitting new doors, so the wife if leaving post it notes in all of those that need replacing and we aren’t using that side for the rest of the day 😂

Few chainsaw jobs and then relax in the home bar
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    tlw1 said:

Lincolndave 😢

Therefore just to rub it in, going for couple of hours ride into the hills, just walk the hounds first.

I don’t blame you one little bit tlw, I just wish I could come out for a ride with you, walk the dog , as well has having a few drinks with you in the bar 🍻😀, enjoy tlw

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,145
    Cloudy here, mostly staying in today. Might clean bike and fit new chainset - surprising how dirty it gets from all the dust in this dry weather.

@tlw1 a cry for your assistance? https://forum.bikeradar.com/discussion/13110205/north-shropshire-mtb-riders#latest. I think he's up in the flat lands so might be better getting a road bike 😁
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327

Cloudy here, mostly staying in today. Might clean bike and fit new chainset - surprising how dirty it gets from all the dust in this dry weather.

@tlw1 a cry for your assistance? https://forum.bikeradar.com/discussion/13110205/north-shropshire-mtb-riders#latest. I think he's up in the flat lands so might be better getting a road bike 😁

Anyone got TLW's address? :)

Walk with toots soon. Another sunny day.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Now typical weekend slow start. Will do a spot of pond maintenance soon, followed by a trip to get supplies. The excitement is building...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Wish I'd had a slow day!

Walked dog. Rode bike round local trails, plus extra hills bits. Still not much but progress!

Burned off one pile of stuff down the paddock. Got out hedge trimmer, chainsaw, mulcher/chipper and blower to clean up driveway access and a few other things.

Day off tomorrow for sure.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

Lincolndave 😢

I don’t blame you one little bit tlw, I just wish I could come out for a ride with you, walk the dog , as well has having a few drinks with you in the bar 🍻😀, enjoy tlw

Soon dude, soon
  • tlw1

There are some good bits around here 😀
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Rode the boy over to his dad. Moved bags of soil and compost. Built planters. Got sunburned. Having a beer on the garden sofa before a massive Japanese takeaway arrives. Weather breaks after tomorrow as the wind returns to the westerly/south westerly. It's been a cracking sunny spring though. Lots of birds spotted in the back garden - parakeets, spadgers, big fat pigeons, starlings, crows, robins, blackbirds and a jay.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Evening folks, I'm even older today than I was yesterday. Thought I'd have a quiet one this year rather than going out. Got a takeaway coming from the decent pizzeria in town and beers in the fridge so all is well.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    HB VN68.

(52 - that's ancient)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Well done V68! Felicitations indeed. Enjoy your evening.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474

Evening folks, I'm even older today than I was yesterday. Thought I'd have a quiet one this year rather than going out. Got a takeaway coming from the decent pizzeria in town and beers in the fridge so all is well.

Many happy returns, old boy. Not sure there was much choice over the going out/staying in point...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Thanks chaps, went to get the pizzas and wound up having a beer with the owner at a respectable distance. Very nice too.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    HB sonny. 😀
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    Happy birthday our Italian representative