Cannondale Synapse Alloy Sora 2020
Focus Izalco Race 6.9 2020
Willier Montegrappa
Im 21 years old 70kg

Thanks for help

Comments

• DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,744
    Don't know but at least some of them aren't out and out race bikes - at 21 and 70kg it's likely a more race geometry would be fine. Then again do you intend to ride it through winter - in which case space/mounts for mudguards may help.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • joe_totale-2
    joe_totale-2 Posts: 1,333
    At that price range you get far more for your money from Decathlon or a Boardman bike from Halfords, have a look at these two:

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/rr-900-af-road-bike-black-105-id_8529249.html (Should be back in stock soon)

https://www.halfords.com/bikes/road-bikes/boardman-slr-8.9c-road-bike---grey-528874.html (£810.00 with British cycling discount, it'd be a good idea to sign up to British Cycling if you're not already a member)
  • super_davo
    super_davo Posts: 1,139
    You realise there is a mix of gravel bikes, road race bikes, women's bikes etc in the list?

Firstly work out where you want to ride. If gravel or trails feature heavily then the Contend. If OP isn't a woman discount the Contessa or Via Nirone Dama (women can and often do ride men's bikes, and I'm sure men could equally ride women's, but it would properly grate if you bought one and have to explain it to everyone at the café stop every time...).

But at this price point, unless you find something on a very good sale, Decathlon and Halfords rule - check the reviews of the Van Rysel and Boardman on the main site. My money would be on the Boardman SLR 8.9c which is down to £900 at the moment (in either men's or women's spec)
  • I like Halfords one but it doesn't delivery to my country :(
  • giwrgosafe3
    giwrgosafe3 Posts: 9
    edited April 2020

You realise there is a mix of gravel bikes, road race bikes, women's bikes etc in the list?

Which one is women's bike?

• super_davo
    super_davo Posts: 1,139
    Scott Contessa and Bianchi Via Nirone Dama are ladies bikes.
  • giwrgosafe3
    giwrgosafe3 Posts: 9
    edited April 2020
    Okay i delete them
    And I like speed and long distances.
  • So from this 4 bikes which one is the best?
    Decathlon bike is out of stock and Halfords doesn't delivery to my country