saturday from the realms beyond the sun

looks like it may be soggy, sigh

ride and coffee, followed by slump into laziness
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, no sign of wet weather at the moment, although it feels colder, turbo again ,I might trim the hedges again if it stays fine.
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Wet weather not reached here yet which is good as I’m going for a long(ish) run.

Then a few jobs, unfortunately not chainsaw ones as mine is away having some TLC

Later is a few drinks in the home bar followed by a film with the rugrats
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, wet here hound was all set to go outside till she clocked it. She's going out in it anyway just doesn't expect it.

First is important bacon goodness.

Going to get the titanium bike down give it a quick check up seem to recall the chainrings being a little marginal.
    Later shall be wine and roast chicken.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Windy morning, but nice walking back along the beach in the sun. Coffee.

Fettled new frame a bit more, tweaked a few things. It’s rather fun to ride. Need to get a front derailleur, or smaller chainring.

Afternoon was mainly chainsaw activity again.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Gloomygrey, though weather app predicts sunshine from Monday. Heel kicking, dog walking. Maybe a ride up and down some of my local 10-15% lungbursters.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    That's quite smart WS. Better than some of your other bits of scaffolding.
    [Please update this: Fast Faster Fastest Fun Filthy.
    Although totally improbable, it's a pity they aren't women you know].

Dunno what me doing me. But will involve a walk. Just wondering what the furthest route to the beach would be...

Bit chilly here. We're borderline between sunny up Norf and cloudy/wet daan saaf.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    It's stopped being soggy here so off out with the hounds shortly. Porridge and coffee consumed.

Putting together my new swivel chair later so I can sit comfortably while I'm stroking my long haired white cat. Stropteen is due to cut my hair off with the clippers later so all I need now is a monocle and a grey tunic.

The hounds will also get clipped once we've had the dog clippers delivered so one of them can pretend to be Mini-Me :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    pinno said:

That's quite smart WS. Better than some of your other bits of scaffolding.
    [Please update this: Fast Faster Fastest Fun Filthy.
    Although totally improbable, it's a pity they aren't women you know].

Yeah must do that some day. Need to get a few more photos of the current collection.

I could post links to my preferred choices of objectification. You lot may find them... bewildering.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    Well today went shite quickly, my cousin passed away 😢 found out mid run, so cut short as I had to get hold of some PPE equipment for my parents who went to pick my auntie up from my cousins house 🙄(FFS).
  • tlw1
    edited April 2020
    Double post again due to shite WiFi
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Ah xxxx man, bad news. Sorry to hear/read. Sympathies.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Sorry to hear TLW. Was it unexpected?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Shizer! Sorry to hear that TLW, condolences to all. Never a good time but particularly hard at the moment I should think.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Sorry to hear that tlw. RIP.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Due to C19?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Cheers all. Unexpected, but not c19