wednesday golden void speaks to me, denying my reality

'ning

nippy ride, coffee, nyt, wfh, the days blur
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, milder today looks like blue skies will be along later, turbo, gardening , might even catch a few rays later, only nine more weeks until I can go out
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Extended hound walk in the private woods :)

Work, more work and repeat, then see if I can avoid ale for another night (not a chance)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,313
    9 weeks? Some say 6, some say 12, others say September 2021.
    What a stunning morning. Forecast is 17deg. 17 degrees in April, in Jockland!

Coffee then Schooling with Shorty, then other things.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,313
    edited April 2020
    [TLW is racking his brains thinking of what to post]
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Leave booked for next week while the kids are back at school. Looks like mrs will have her hands full with home schooling while I relax with g&t all week. Might put a tent up and hoard some supplies.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    edited April 2020
    pinno said:

9 weeks? Some say 6, some say 12, others say September 2021.
    What a stunning morning. Forecast is 17deg. 17 degrees in April, in Jockland!

Coffee then Schooling with Shorty, then other things.

I think we find out tomorrow how long we have to keep living under a rock. Just heard about one of the minions who has two young kids and described his situation at home 'like living in bloody Guantanamo Bay' :)

I'm kinda getting into the WFH groove. Lie in, 10 second commute to the office, no coffee booze or food shortages, getting some decent exercise and walking hounds etc.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lincolndave
    9 weeks left for myself, unless anything changes, I received a letter from the nhs stating I should not leave the house for 12 weeks, due to taking immune suppressing tablets
    ( Azathioprine ) After taking them for 8 years I still have to have a blood test every three months To make sure my liver and kidneys are functioning properly
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    No idea how long this is going on for or really what the date is, its March 45th isn't it?
    Either way its rubbish, 17c would be lovely its 14c here now in the sun debating what not to do today so far my list has nothing on it, this list is good.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141

9 weeks left for myself, unless anything changes, I received a letter from the nhs stating I should not leave the house for 12 weeks, due to taking immune suppressing tablets
    ( Azathioprine ) After taking them for 8 years I still have to have a blood test every three months To make sure my liver and kidneys are functioning properly

Will you be allowed out to go for your next blood test? :confused:

Went for a run this morning. Lots of dog walker driving to places to tag to dog out for a dump and some idiot who doesn't think social distancing applies to him. I should've coughed but given the location he might've fallen a couple of hundred feet to his death. Otherwise pleasant.

No WFH today as it's one of my compulsory days off.
    Trying to figure out how to automatically remove prints from my 3D printer, or failing that turn it into some kind of projectile firing machine.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Nice here. Beaucoup de soleil. Quelques caisses de vin arrivent cet après-midi...à votre santé. Hic. Haec. Hoc. Hunc. Haec. Hoc. Huius. Huius. Huius.

Late one last night (last email sent just before midnight, I can claim back the time thankfully), finishing off year end. Now moving on to fabricating the stories we can tell the auditors.

Probably ride up and down hills for a while later. Get a sweat on.
  • lincolndave

Will you be allowed out to go for your next blood test? :confused:
    The nurse is coming next Tuesday to the house to take my blood test
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    Grey and damp-ish day.

New (used) bike frame turned up finally. Seller had advertised it as in VGC, with original tapered steerer tube fork, and headset.

Frame is in nice nick. Except for the hairline crack. :s

Fork is straight steerer, and is the wrong model for this frame altogether, although it's a decent enough fork on it's own.

Headset is missing the crown race, the compression ring and top cover.

Given it's intended use, the crack may not be terminal, or even a real problem, just hate being misled. I was always going to use a different fork anyway (rigid), but was assuming I would not have to cannibalise some headset spares to suit.

Have sent message back to seller, but perhaps not surprisingly I've not had a reply.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS