saturday i am the centre of this universe, the wind of time is blowing through me

'ning

ride a bit, coffee, nyt, bask if sunny, create curry of many chillis
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, turbo, gardening, relaxing in the sunshine
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    The Hermes guy turned up yesterday so today will be spent 3d printing all kinds of rubbish.
    Scorchio isn't forecast here until later this afternoon, but it comes with a northerly breeze so might not be ideal for basking.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Bit of work then jobs in the garden whilst the wife looks smug

Running or cycling later - decisions decisions
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,698
    Nothing to do but drink tea… forecast says 20°C and feeling like 20°C so must pump up the tyres and venture over the threshold
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Was planning beach walk with toots as tide times were conducive but splashio here.

Now what...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522
    rode up and down, had coffee, got nyt, exchanged waves with rozzers on motorbikes

smidge of cloud has crept over, but satellite images show it should be out of the way by basking time
  • pinno
    Is that the same satellite that you use to spy on Pineapple plantations?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    edited April 2020
    Meant to be 25C here soon so better get out soon for my daily outdoor allowance with the hounds.

There's been a plodcopter hovering over the general vicinity of the local park last couple of days, wonder if they are checking for rogue sunbathers BBQs etc? Would have thought that a drone would be cheaper, mind.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    pinno said:

Is that the same satellite that you use to spy on Pineapple plantations?

also bubbly vineyards, cocoa plantations and chilli fields
  • Stevo_666
    I only get a 1 hour basking allowance as I turn pink if I stay out for longer...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

I only get a 1 hour basking allowance as I turn pink if I stay out for longer...

Sungod may observe.
    I really, really don't want any images. Thank you anyway.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,560
    Wet, windy, cool. Faffed about fixing stuff for a while. Tried new Q rings on trainer bike and somewhat impressed. Seem to be easier on my knees and smooth out my square pedal stroke a little. Result!

Dinner of beef casserole with a side of spiced cous cous, with toasted almond and pecans plus sultanas sautéed in sweet sherry and balsamic.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    edited April 2020
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Sungod may observe.
    I really, really don't want any images. Thank you anyway.
    Pretty close bar the accent :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_KYoJE9Kw0
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Ey, ey, calm down, calm down.

Forenoon 45km ride, think i left my legs at home in bed, nice out, lots of people 'exercising' but being rural round these parts they are actually moving.

Rest of day will be hide in the shade for a bit, followed by dandelion seek-and-destroy, followed by beer(s), followed by wine no doubt. Rinse and repeat.
  • sungod
    Stevo_666 said:

amateur

bask basked, curry cooking, dr alimantado and the rebels loud
  • Stevo_666
    sungod said:

Stevo_666 said:

amateur
    Too right and deliberately so. I learnt the painful way when I was younger.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Built furniture. Got a bit of sun, listened to the hippies have a massive row. Vaffanculo, stronzo, cazzo. All new additions to my Italian. Hippies get quite angry if someone eats their ham. All eleventy million of them all yelling.

Ate bavette off the barbecue. Changed my mind a bit, grilling is not accurate. Fine for a sausage or a chicken leg that has been pressure cooked first.

Ride out with the boy tomorrow.