friday there'll be no one to save with the world in a grave

'ning

more wfh, another chromakey extravaganza later, think i'll use a video this time

special guest title for hoppy
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, night shift oxoman long time since I worked one, I too did not enjoy working them either, the best thing about it was the extra money, if it stays fine today I will be gardening.
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning
    Went for a stroll this morning because my google diagnosis of my bad leg says don't do any sport :/ I think I'll get a second google opinion on it later.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Take a look around you boy,
    it's bound to scare you boy. Thanks sungod, that's angried me up nicely, ready to face the day.

Which will be spent mooching with a laptop drinking too much coffee.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    The only night shift I do is sleeping. That's one thing I'm doing a fair bit of these days.

Should not be too bad a day work-wise hopefully - people still seem to have the same idea about Fridays :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Last nights quick drink descended with formula one speed - had a great time though :)

Today is more work meh, hopefully a quick bike ride and then Friday night in the house bar
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Salut, Ciao.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Last nights quick drink descended with formula one speed - had a great time though :)

Today is more work meh, hopefully a quick bike ride and then Friday night in the house bar

If you can get a micro brewery set up you might never have to leave home again.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

The pub down the road was emptying out their cellar the other day. I'm sure plenty of people would have been happy to buy a barrel off him to tide themselves over.
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

The pub down the road was emptying out their cellar the other day. I'm sure plenty of people would have been happy to buy a barrel off him to tide themselves over.
    You mean TLW didn't do a deal for the whole lot?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Flâneur said:

Salut, Ciao.

You say goodbye and I say hello...

Me changed rattly silencers on Porker2# today plus 2 x new twin pipe tail tips me. Looks good. Sounds good and he old mufflers must have been clogged to beat hell 'cos Porker2# went very well. Sounds good too. And an extra 10bhp thrown in.

[Soz Hoppy]

Curry tonight. I'm off to make Chapati's. Ta ra.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    pinno said:

Me changed rattly silencers on Porker2# today plus 2 x new twin pipe tail tips me. Looks good. Sounds good and he old mufflers must have been clogged to beat hell 'cos Porker2# went very well. Sounds good too. And an extra 10bhp thrown in.

[Soz Hoppy]

Curry tonight. I'm off to make Chapati's. Ta ra.

Gripped, sorted, let's offroad!

Lots of meat arriving tomorrow, and I see Sunday looks decent. I foresee some sort of outdoor cooking, much as I dislike it.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    hopkinb said:

I foresee some sort of outdoor cooking, much as I dislike it.

That makes two of us...

Hang on....

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Evening folks,
    Been stupidly busy with the wfh this week, annoyingly others have been furloughed as they can’t do the shizzle I’ve been doing. Went to pick up some bits from a supplier in South Wombledon earlier before going to see the old dear. Saw a rainbow picture in Hopper‘s window, either done by Mini or he’s rubbish at art.
    Old dear quite upset as her brother is in hospital in Verona, not a great place to be if you’re 87. Nothing to do with the plague and he should be ok if he doesn’t catch anything else.
    Managed a wobble this evening, needed to as the lad cooked a huge fry up for lunch and then pork belly for supper. Now relaxing with a beer. Enjoy the weekend everyone.