wednesday i'm a traveler of both time and space

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Wednesday without the pub will be a bit strange, we might do virtual beer and bollox with one of these video conferencing things. Not sure how that will be.

Just make sure the beer is real and the meeting is virtual rather than the other way round.
    No pubs open seems to mean I’m drinking more than normal.
    Same here. Probably shouldn't have done that booze panic buying.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,164
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Wednesday without the pub will be a bit strange, we might do virtual beer and bollox with one of these video conferencing things. Not sure how that will be.

Just make sure the beer is real and the meeting is virtual rather than the other way round.
    We've got one organised at work. We don't go for drinks after work anyway so I don't know why it's been set up.

I might just go for a spin on the turbo and point the camera at that and see how long it takes them to get bored.
    You'll be f*cked if they don't get bored within 10 mins :)
    That could get a bit creepy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,438

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

We've got one organised at work. We don't go for drinks after work anyway so I don't know why it's been set up.

I might just go for a spin on the turbo and point the camera at that and see how long it takes them to get bored.
    You'll be f*cked if they don't get bored within 10 mins :)
    That could get a bit creepy.
    I was thinking more of your fitness level.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!