Purple Disco CAAD12 Disc Frameset, SI Cranks & Seatpost

Selling my much loved and most-commented-on bike I've ever sat on as I go do some gravel riding instead. With a heavy heart, here's my purple disco machine, the last of the proper road bike geometry CAADs, a modern bike icon.

CANNONDALE CAAD12 ROAD FRAMESET

Size: 52cm

Whether you're a seasoned crit racer or simply enjoy out-sprinting your friends to the town signs on a weekend social ride, the Cannondale CAAD12 Road Frameset provides the perfect bones for a dream aluminium bike build. Stiffer and lighter than many of its carbon fibre counterparts, the CAAD12 delivers superb agile handling, great power transfer and unrivalled compliance thanks to the SAVE micro-suspension technology.

FEATURES:
Connected, smooth feel of premium grade aluminium
200 grams lighter system weight over CAAD10 predecessor
Stiffness improved by 10% in the head tube and 13% at the bottom bracket
Superb comfort thanks to excellent vertical compliance
SmartFormed aluminium construction
Tube flow organic modelling for improved smoothness of structure
Combines hydroforming, taper butting, mechanical shaping, 3D forging, double pass smooth welding, and post-weld heat treating for a vastly improved construction
28c tyre clearance

I've ridden some 5,000km on this according to Strava, and it's been well looked after. It has a couple of small chips around the stays but the paint job is superb - really sparkles in the light too. Fork Grommets included, you'll need to source cable grommets from Cannondale Parts (about £5). Cable guide in place, seat collar, front bolt thru axle, purple bottle cage bolts and Hope headset spacers included.

Helitape in all the usual places, brand new BB, and plenty of steerer to get your fit right.

Price: £500

Cannondale SAVE 25.4mm seatpost

From the above bike, usual insertion marks. Uncut, includes Di2 battery holder.

Price: £50

Cannondale Si Crankset & Spidering

Again from the CAAD - stiffest cranks I've ever used and super light with it. Better than Dura Ace IMO and I've ridden both plenty.

172.5mm cranks, 52/36 chainrings and tonnes of life left, these things are properly resilient. Usual heel rub that I usually colour in with marker pen.

Price: £150

Based in Edinburgh and WFH. Can meet daytime and evening for the most part. I'd prefer not to post but can arrange with a bit of notice and if the buyer pays for insurance etc.

Comments