sunday doing the danse macabre

'ning

makes a change from the timewarp, though we'll do that again

looking gloomygrey, at least it's not raining, ride etc.
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Raining here, but should stop soon. Hound walk/fun bike and run is the plan today, think that will deserve a cider
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, fine but that bloody wind, dog walked, kettles on , club ride at 9 if this wind drops
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning
    Off out on fun bike, might not be much fun though with a cold :/
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Not a lot doing here just now, which suits me just fine. E-mailed the boss yesterday about working from home for the time being: should be OK as he had a quite a bad chest infection recently so I reckon he will be doing the same.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks, traditional slow start has been enjoyed. Not much doing today, lounging interspersed with moving. Lad is working in the pub before heading back to Brum. Going to shout at the old dear from up the garden path whilst throwing fruit and veg at her. A bit like the Middle Ages but without the stocks.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Hmm, Sunday. Turned out better than forecast. Had my mother staying over last night, which meant a couple extra wines at dinner.. and a slower start this morning.

Had a snooze in the sun for an hour this afternoon which was a bonus, then some more chainsaw work for a while cleaning up a tree blown over in the last gales.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    yes the forecast was rain, so Ive just been sofa surfing all day, but it hasnt rained so now I feel I should have gone out for a ride instead of being lazy :)
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Last night I was thinking: get out for a ride this morning.... Has rained all day here, stopped about 4pm so indoors it has been. 'Tis our future, apparently.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 said:

Not a lot doing here just now, which suits me just fine. E-mailed the boss yesterday about working from home for the time being: should be OK as he had a quite a bad chest infection recently so I reckon he will be doing the same.

Update: the boss is fine with WFH for the foreseeable and I'm now telling the rest of the minions that I didn't tell on Friday do the same. Apparently there's going to be an announcement at work this week which will likely make it official for most.

Sorted out the spare room into another study so both me and Stropteen can work without too much disturbance from wife and dogs. Hopefully I can avoid cabin fever...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Here's Johnny...
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Stevo_666 said:

Update: the boss is fine with WFH for the foreseeable and I'm now telling the rest of the minions that I didn't tell on Friday do the same. Apparently there's going to be an announcement at work this week which will likely make it official for most.

Sorted out the spare room into another study so both me and Stropteen can work without too much disturbance from wife and dogs. Hopefully I can avoid cabin fever...

We were only saying this morning that llandegla forest would be a good place to go and self isolate...
  • Stevo_666
    Bikes and cars may keep me sane...