my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, cold and cloudy here, club ride at 9,
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Hounds walked, Llandegla, pub, rugby, dinner out with a load of friends, meal booked late - going to be messy
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning,

Hound being walked, may zoom past TLW this morning, then bike shop to pick up Di2. do i fettle during the rugby or post ride with the service course tomorrow.

Date still away
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    A day of not too much awaits - thankfully. Popped down the shop to get a few bit and pieces and see that people have been panic buying bog roll FFS. I'm sure the flu doesn't make you sh!t more, but on the other hand I had a curry last night.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Slowish start was had, bits of pottering followed. Taking female child for an eye test then going to see a mate. Might stick around and watch rugby with him.
    Stevo, I think people are making masks out of bog roll or eating it.
    Saw someone walking over Kingston bridge wearing a mask, 20 paces back a girl carrying a case of Corona. Did make me chuckle
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,698

Saw someone walking over Kingston bridge wearing a mask, 20 paces back a girl carrying a case of Corona. Did make me chuckle

A picture would of been great :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Weather's shyte.
    Fettled porker #2.
    Ate.
    Now just enjoying the peace at home sans les enfants terrible.
    The cat is in funny mood.

Council footy on TV later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666

Afternoon folks,
    Slowish start was had, bits of pottering followed. Taking female child for an eye test then going to see a mate. Might stick around and watch rugby with him.
    Stevo, I think people are making masks out of bog roll or eating it.

:)

I asked the local curry house if they served Corona last night. I think the joke went over their heads...

We actually need some bog roll for this week so had to head down to another supermarket where they were restricting to 2 packs of 9 each. Luckily had half a reason to go anyway as the super unleaded is cheap there.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

A picture would of been great :D
    Would have made a great caption comp.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Flâneur said:

Morning,

Hound being walked, may zoom past TLW this morning, then bike shop to pick up Di2. do i fettle during the rugby or post ride with the service course tomorrow.

Date still away

Only got passed by a Yorkshire bike (eeeeee bike) on the 2nd lap