cafe etc.

etc.

odds on another storm next weekend?
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    This is way too early for a Saturday.

On train to town, headed for sunny Scouserpool and a uni open day. I've brought a book in case I can't sleep on the train.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, blowing a gale with some rain, club ride cancelled again , so today will be spent changing out the garage lights from the old fluorescent to led
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Enjoy scouseland Stevo, just realised my running mate is going there too this year - is she going for halls?

Today is the beginning of youngest rugrats birthday week, we have given him his present early so he can use it at his party later (mini bmx)

Later after all of the kids have left bar two is a sleepover so I doubt pub will feature
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    tlw1 said:

Enjoy scouseland Stevo, just realised my running mate is going there too this year - is she going for halls?

Yep, were going to have a look at a couple of halls when we get there. Already applied for catered accommodation, she just has to get 3 A's this summer...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Feckit. Absolutely flawless weather for the last official day of summer. Felt cr@p when I got up and never got better. Swore a lot, all day.

Feckit.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning
    Local parkruns all cancelled again because of the weather so headed to deepest darkest Wales where it was dry and sunny.

tlw1 (And oxoman) - there's a running challenge on Strava where you earn pints for running: 25 miles a week = 2 pints.
    You just have to go to some place in London to redeem them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

'Ning
    Local parkruns all cancelled again because of the weather so headed to deepest darkest Wales where it was dry and sunny.

tlw1 (And oxoman) - there's a running challenge on Strava where you earn pints for running: 25 miles a week = 2 pints.
    You just have to go to some place in London to redeem them.

:) on it, thanks
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening from Brightonshire, manic day of doing stuff an didn't even get to bring the bike for tomorrows lazy day, boo his. Pub now though doing to stare at the sea an mutter for a bit.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I'd just go buy the beer. Far less pain.
    Full of a head cold from hell. Decided Guinness might cure it.
    I'll try splashing about in water tomorrow.
    Jorge, Dennis and Ciara can just f**k off.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Piña talks sense, don’t run and just buy the beer. Went to a rugby match with mate who’d had the strokes, good to see him out and about and we managed a couple of pints so all was well. Other than that I’ve done bollockall, a very good day.