tuesday into insanity, insanity, insanity yeah

'ning

coffee, avoid gmc distractions and do something creative, bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, freezing here but a least that wind as dropped, joiners coming to day, to lay the floor and finish off a few jobs
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning
    Still sounds windy here although the forecast says I'm imagining it and it's not that bad.
    Considering getting a bicycle out :open_mouth:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832

'Ning
    Still sounds windy here although the forecast says I'm imagining it and it's not that bad.

Decided against the hybrid commute last night, regretting that decision now.

Bright side, got a couple of days off after today, so plenty of cycling and drinking planned
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

'Ning

Nope still windy, drove in as I have a large parcel turning up an it wont go on the panniers, well it could but like heck am I trying to pedal up hill with an extra 20+kg. I know its windy as the car door blew back into me when I tried getting out, my leg hurts now.

Off to fain death for sympathy or some such might blag a sausage roll or something so its worth a go.
  • Very little to report. Tea, work, possible run, early night.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Day of driving people around to stare at passing scenery through the car window. Stopped for lunch which involved bacon products, and really really really cr@p coffee.

Rode a bike down the road and back as "exercise".

Guest leaves tomorrow. This will be my happiest trip to the airport in some considerable time.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    oxoman said:

Cold and ready to punch a few idiots. Argh

Have they been fiddling with the heating?

Day 2 of toots February break. Why February?! Struggling to see the sense in it. Why not an extra week at Easter where the potential is for better weather?
    Stupid baskets.

Bad coffee can totally spoil an eat out. In fact, if the coffee is good it can make up for not so good food.

Weather is windy but dry thankfully. I'm up the road and ii'm going to go to a greasy spoon type shack for animal based baps.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    My day keeps improving bar the football, just been left in the pub by the wife who has to work tomorrow
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    pinno said:

Day 2 of toots February break. Why February?! Struggling to see the sense in it. Why not an extra week at Easter where the potential is for better weather?
    Stupid baskets.

2 weeks for half term? Bad luck.

Long day at the coal face today, bookended by riding to and from so my legs ache now. Trying to ignore some utter tosh as the Brit Awards are on tne box, luckily its all massively forgettable.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    edited February 2020
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stupid baskets.

2 weeks for half term? Bad luck.
    1 week, 2 weeks at Easter.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    you know that song was released almost 30 years ago now
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    been running through my head all that time
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny