tuesday appears to be subliming and may well be solastalgic

'ning

brekkie, peut-être une promenade, bavarder avec mes amis dans un tentacule de punter gmc de gmc, lounge, train, bubbly avec mrs s
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, is this wind ever going to drop, a mixture of rain and snow in it whilst walking Tigger , it looks like another day in the house
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    So bored of shite weather
  • lincolndave
    tlw1 said:

So bored of shite weather

Aren’t we all, just had a mini blizzard , good job the snow didn’t settle

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, feeling a bit ick today some idiot is sharing a cold round the office rather than stay at home.

Anyway freezing cold out, no snow some more strong winds overnight left more sticks for the dog.
    Just got a warning of yet another storm incoming for the weekend, feel sorry for anyone whos already got storm damage/flooding.

Onwards to procrastination!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    edited February 2020
    sunny start in paris, going a bit cloudy now

nipped into fauchon for macarons to surprise mrs s, lounging in lounge pre-train, unable to choose between mini-madeleines and palets breton, had both :smiley:
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    It was a tiny tit fresh when I pedalled in there wasn't much of the forecast blowy-ness. It's a busy day at the coal face today as some idiots seems to have arranged half my weeks meeting quota today.

Also I'm a year closer to old fart-dom today so there's a bottle of something nice in the fridge for when I get home.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lincolndave
    Stevo_666 said:

Also I'm a year closer to old fart-dom today so there's a bottle of something nice in the fridge for when I get home.

Me too Stevo, Happy Birthday
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    Happy birthday!
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Happy birthday knobjockeys
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Me too Stevo, Happy Birthday
    That's a bit of a coincidence - happy birthday Dave.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Happy birthday old knobjockeys

FTFY.
  • lincolndave
    edited February 2020
    tlw1 said:

Happy birthday knobjockeys

Well I have been called at lot worst, cheers tlw

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Palets Breton shurley?
    Does the head honcho's at global GMC restrict the use of comma's, full stops and capital letters or have you produced bacteria that eats them?
    Bacterium being the singular and therefore the above is presumptuous.

HB FWIW. The life expectancy of today's protagonists surely means that old fartdom is a little off. Farts will suffice as an adjective.

Frikkin wild here. Resorted to using the Fraud Transit vaaaaaan for transport/school run etc.
    Desperate for an empty car park covered in snow.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    More deliberate distraction bollox from SG:

I found these:

nostalgic
    antalgic
    costalgia
    diastaltic
    gastralgic
    nostalgia
    nostalgics
    odontalgic
    otalgic
    Castalia
    Pelasgic
    antalgics
    catalogic
    causalgic
    coastal
    coastally
    coxalgic
    diastalsis
    gastralgia
    lastage

but not solastalgic.
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    step83 said:

Morning, feeling a bit ick today some idiot is sharing a cold round the office rather than stay at home.

yes similar here, been expecting to get it for the past week and finally came down with it :(
  • pinno
    orraloon said:
    Okay 'pal'.

When ye headin up here ya bampot ye?