friday invade, execute reactionary elites, declare glorious revolution, huzzah

'ning

lazy brekkie, sub-zero stroll past communist edifices, airport, bubbly, home
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, freezing fog I should have worn an extra layer whilst walking tigger , a busy morning, might get the bike out again this afto
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    In offices far away from the pub, hopefully the traffic gods will be kind.

Later is obviously the pub
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    'ning
    Run, work, gym, sleep.
    Will update in the unlikely event something interesting happens.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673
    Soon to depart on an expedition to the borders of serious Brexitland to sample a range of beers at GBBFW.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    orraloon said:

Soon to depart on an expedition to the borders of serious Brexitland to sample a range of beers at GBBFW.

Where you off to Loon? That could be anywhere in the UK ;)

Not enough sleep but rode in anyway as the cold woke me up. Now looking at some tax strategy and doing planning global domination while supping coffee and scoffing marmite flavoured flatbread thingys - yum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,521
    grand belgravia bubbly festival?

having the first of the day with a range of sausage and pickles
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

What an eventful morning, new brexit thread starting to cause ripples. Old one was boring after 40k plus posts.

I've added a bit of Kerosene to that thread :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited February 2020
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Stevo, kerosene, I'd have said petrol.

Too expensive to waste on that thread :smile:
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Looks like everyone's done a runner today, boy it's quiet on here. Getting ready for tomorrow's commute to work, suspect the next few may be in the car.

Especially on Sunday - looks a bit wet and breezy.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673
    oxoman said:

Suspect it might be this place.
    https://winter.gbbf.org.uk

Yes indeed. 5 hours or so in "New Bingley Hall", I would have hated to be in the Old version, but many interesting beers to sample.

Followed by a mini crawl in the Jewellery Quarter. Which actually I found quite interesting. Opened my eyes a bit to Birmingham, walking distance from New St and the usual city centre tat etc but a mega mix of domestic, offices, flats, residential then every 200 or 300m here's a bar, or a restaurant. Not quite hipster yet but growing.

And (if you can find it, not obvious) do try the Rock and Roll Brewhouse. Excellent. Try their Brew Springsteen 😊

I'm off to bed now....