thursday pondering the origin of mass

'ning

last night i ate the favourite dish of a communist dictator (according to the menu), nom, just goes to show those vile extreme lefties weren't all bad

brekkie, perform visitation to local tentacle of gmc, early bail, seek tartare
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, Tigger walked in the freezing temperature, busy day again, although yesterday I sneaked a couple of hours on the bike, might do the same again today
    Have a good day
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    just had a smidge of snow here, fortunately there was pineapple at brekkie
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Cold hound walk, delayed because of the joys of WFH :)

Swimming later
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I'm Spartacus!!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Cold and frosty lazy start to the day.
    Was up late last night trying to figure out how to disassemble a hub but had to admit defeat in the end.
    Gym later.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,615
    Freezing fog here. Sun trying to shine through. Still minus temp. Gym it is.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    No, I am Spartacus.

Tartare ?1 Shurely Sturgeon eggs and Vodka? Unless you are at the French Embassy.

God knows what you do SG but by the same token, I don't want to know.

Me doing chores me and maybe some follow up work for work.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    sungod said:

'ning

last night i ate the favourite dish of a communist dictator (according to the menu), nom, just goes to show those vile extreme lefties weren't all bad

Can't have been that good - I'm sure Corbyn is vegetarian? :)

Worked from home this morning while some old furniture was removed by charity peeps and new furniture delivered to replace it. Now on train into town for a few hours of fun before an early bail and a couple of cheeky beers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Turned out to be a busy day, somewhat unexpected. Did a bunch of dreary cleaning up chores, getting rid of some old perished hoses, mulching some garden cuttings, and sundry other jobs ticked off the list.

Needed a snooze in the sun late this arvo to recover.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    edited February 2020
    Stevo_666 said:

sungod said:

'ning

thick filet steak in cognac and something sauce, ceaușescu liked it, at least until they put him up against a wall and gave him his deserts (boom boom)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    sungod said:

Stevo_666 said:

sungod said:

'ning

thick filet steak in cognac and something sauce, ceaușescu liked it, at least until they put him up against a wall and gave him his deserts (boom boom)
    That's more like it. Those leftie dictators sure knew how to live well...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]