wednesday is emitting miscellaneous mesons

'ning

off to once communistical lands on a mission from gmc, for safety i shall be capitalistically sipping bubbly on the plane

looks sub-nippy there, vodka's anti-freeze properties may come in useful
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, freezing here, another busy day , to much to do not enough time to ride my bike
    Have a good day
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    oxoman said:

Still green with envy over someone's shed. 😖

Has Pinno been sending you pics of his car again? :)

On train into town, still tired from yesterdays early start but nothing too strenuous on today thankfully.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    I think we can all dream of a space like he has.

Chilly start bit slippy negotiating the hill from mine grit doesn't work when its dry an rolled down the hill. Been having some pain in my ring finger last couple of days turns out theres something buried in it, right on the inside of one of the joints so not at all comfortable. Something for later that,

Today I get to "oversee" testing some kit which I think is totally doable from the warmth an comfort of a pub.
  • I better not mention that the shed has a 6 metre long mechanics “pit” in the floor too. 😁
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    edited February 2020
    Ferkin tired but great night at the Liverpool game. Could have done with a local branch today, but who needs more than 4.5hrs sleep?

Later is meant to be the fun bike but will depend on how tired the kids are
  • Turned out to be a slack day for no good reason. Walked dog then wasted the rest of the morning. Decided late in the afternoon that I had better do something useful, so pulled a bin full of weeds from the garden (or what passes for it).

Must pull finger out and get cracking on some other jobs. Tomorrow maybe. :smile:
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    oxoman said:

Step, ouch hope it sorts itself out. Had something work it's way behind knee cap (occupational hazard) knee exploded with yukky stuff ended up with a month off work. WS rapidly getting to dislike you. Suspect my back garden is the same size as your shed.

Should be OK, I can see something black in there, I'm assuming its from when I was in the garage shunting stuff to measure up so it'll be wood, doubt its metal or carbon as its not burning my finger. I'll get a needle an some tweezer action on it later.
    I too am slipping into this dislike category with him. I have a shed, but wishing I bought one of those great big wooden out houses instead.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Must post pics of my new garage when it goes up...

I'll be on the hit list too it seems.

Sunny, no wind here. Quite pleasant.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!