thursday in euripedes' library

'ning

coffee, barking gmc punter of gmc punter of gmc wants extra webex before webex, sigh
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dry and windy again, dog walked , bike later, not sure when though as I have ti wait for the joiner
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Work meh followed by learning to swim properly part 2
  • Morning BB crew, the usual today followed by the usual at home. The highlight being forcing the cat into his carry box for a trip to the vets.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, weirdly warm today. Email outage today, apparently they emailed us to know there is an outage an seem very angry when you ask them why you cant connect to the exchange,

Set my new wheels up tubeless last night, came out this morning both still inflated so thats a result. Plan for the day is investigate some news shenanigans and await fallout next month.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    'Ning

Many plans cancelled today, mainly because the thermometer hit the high side of 35 deg C. Sauntered down the hill for a few swims instead.

Tomorrow expected to hit 40C. FML. Even worse, I have to go to the city for a couple appointments. :(
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    Rode in this morning so feeling quite perky and hungry.

Did a bit of mentoring of my external mentee which is good, although she does work for a big fag company, which isn't so good, but hey I didn't get to choose. Chief Exec wandered past my desk and casually mentioned that we were going to do a **** off big acquisition in the near future so a bit of M&A should keep things interesting. Apparently it's top secret so not sure why he told me in open plan...

Onwards to a large lunch.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]