friday feeding fools to the spiders

'ning

still gloomygrey here

more coffee, more webexes, as fast as i cancel them, new ones pop up and my tolerance falls even lower

where's hoppy? he's not got t47's excuse of bubble cars and an underground base guarded by tabbies
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Yeah Friday - working from offices too far away giving a work to pub time of minus 5 pints

I blame hoppy
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, what a surprise a fine drizzle, well we’ve nearly had a week without any rain, , plasterers will be finished today.
    Bike needs a good clean as well
    Have a good day
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Friday, maybe I can get out before 8pm this evening, have a few days respite then back in for Monday morning. Excellent. Also, my colleague has made the worst coffee I have had in years, it's almost worse than instant.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, gloomy as per, leg hurts after re bashing it from the week befores bashing it with a pedal an putting a hole in it.

Escaping early to sit in a room on infected people, that'll be fun. Still pub later which is very needed.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    edited January 2020
    Decent ride in, if a little late starting out due to hound-related misbehaviour.

Quiet day in the office as all the part timers 'work' from home at the end of the week which means us dedicated few can spread out. Looking forward to a spot of grog tonight in front of the telly as I'll be knackered.

We should send out a search party out for Hoppy, we don't want him going the same way as BBG and MF.

And talking of feeding fools to spiders, this was a good little practical joke:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Grey day today, busy with work stuff. Haircut and the gym later.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    I've checked out mentally, I don't think they'll notice any change...
  • Stevo_666
    step83 said:

Escaping early to sit in a room on infected people, that'll be fun. /blockquote>
    Holiday in Wuhan?

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stevo_666 said:

step83 said:

Escaping early to sit in a room on infected people, that'll be fun. /blockquote>
    Holiday in Wuhan?

I could just go to Heathrow for that, no annoyingly they changed my meds which means I have to have a review of them, when I say change, the pill inside is the same just the company producing it has changed, It was GSK I think its now Beyer, but they insist on a review which is along the lines of

Doc "So, are you still Bipolar?"
    Me "Yes you don't un contract it"
    Doc "OK here have these new pills"
    Me "Whats new about them"
    Doc "Oh now they are in a purple box"
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Been out whale watching in Faxafloi bay, Reykjavik today. Off to Vik, The Black Beach and to see Eyjafjallajökull volcano on Saturday.
    Love Iceland. 🇮🇸
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666
    step83 said:

Stevo_666 said:

step83 said:

Holiday in Wuhan?

I could just go to Heathrow for that, no annoyingly they changed my meds which means I have to have a review of them, when I say change, the pill inside is the same just the company producing it has changed, It was GSK I think its now Beyer, but they insist on a review which is along the lines of

Doc "So, are you still Bipolar?"
    Me "Yes you don't un contract it"
    Doc "OK here have these new pills"
    Me "Whats new about them"
    Doc "Oh now they are in a purple box"
    I bet that really cheered you up.
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    mr_goo said:

Been out whale watching in Faxafloi bay, Reykjavik today. Off to Vik, The Black Beach and to see Eyjafjallajökull volcano on Saturday.
    Love Iceland. 🇮🇸

Gesundheit :smile: but isnt that the one that erupted about 10 years ago ?
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    awavey said:

mr_goo said:

Love Iceland. 🇮🇸

Gesundheit :smile: but isnt that the one that erupted about 10 years ago ?
    Yup. Sleeping peacefully at the moment.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    @hopkinb 5/2
    @BelgianBeerGeek 6/1
    @Matthewfalle 20/1

That ought to do it.

Odds provided by Pinno's pop up gambling shop - many gambling opportunities.

Look up:
    Harry/Megan divorce odds.
    Prince Philip mobility scooter accident before Spring.
    Sungod going 1 week without bubbly.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2020
    pinno said:

@hopkinb 5/2
    @BelgianBeerGeek 6/1
    @Matthewfalle 20/1

That ought to do it.

Odds provided by Pinno's pop up gambling shop - many gambling opportunities.

Look up:
    Harry/Megan divorce odds.
    Prince Philip mobility scooter accident before Spring.
    Sungod going 1 week without bubbly.

Odds of BBG coming back are probably more like 100/1.
    MF too hard to call.
    Veronese and I can track down Hoppy. [Edit: he's back...]