wednesday is but fields on the spinfoam

'ning

brekkie, stroll, head home in triumph, with bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, foggy at the minute , at least there’s no frost , Tigger already walked and the kettle is on, now I have to decide on tea or coffee
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH so longer dog walk and maybe a run.

Later may even ride a bike
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning
    Run, train, office, undecided.
    Could do with a nap somewhere in there too.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    On the way to get Strifeys car back from the stealers, fixed at last. It's getting sold before anything else goes wrong.

Then into town for more of the usual. Leg is giving me a bit of aggro, hope it's not sciatica as the last lot hurt.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121

'Ning
    Run, train, office, undecided.
    Could do with a nap somewhere in there too.

Urgh
    Shorts and T shirt weather at home, 20 miles down the road track it really isn't
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, work is not great. I spent a good 20 minutes sitting on the toilet looking at job vacancies yesterday but I'm not sure if I'm ready to bite the bullet. No cycling tonight because I'll probably be here until past 8pm again. Throbbing headache, miserable/10
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    another stroll around the freezing lake to watch the dawn and say bye bye to ducks and geese

at airport earlier than expected and it is foggy, slumped in lounge, just had a second brekkie
  • Desk bound looking at webcams - of the non perv variety.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

Desk bound looking at webcams - of the non perv variety.

What’s the point of that?
  • The mounds I'm interested in are in Austria, that said I bet there are some pervy webcams there too!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666

The mounds I'm interested in are in Austria, that said I bet there are some pervy webcams there too!

Basement webcams?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Stevo_666 said:

The mounds I'm interested in are in Austria, that said I bet there are some pervy webcams there too!

Basement webcams?
    Dark/10
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Another busy day is upon me, thankfully pub tonight. Good news is they've suspended the next project so some issues on the last one can be fixed, bad news is as a result of me spotting and saying what the issues were going to be it looks like I will have to fix them. I think I will channel SG and smite one or two people.
    Just had a Thai yellow chicken curry, very tasty.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • haydenm said:

Stevo_666 said:

Basement webcams?
    Dark/10
    Most basements are.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    haydenm said:

Stevo_666 said:

Basement webcams?
    Dark/10

Fritzl Facetime?

Afternoon from foggy Buckingamshire, nothing to report can't see anything outside. Some kind of warehouse fire as well, again no idea, we could be shrouded in fog or smoke.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Just finished beer #2 while waiting for direct train home; could have gone indirect and hung about in a crappy station for 1/2 hour. Or go to very good pub. Difficult choice there.

Latest in the never ending series of jabs in the eye inflicted earlier, after effects rating sitting at 0.5/10... hope that continues.

So in a pub, quaffing quality beers, on t'internet, on a Wed afternoon. Tough but someone, me, has to do it.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Just finished beer #2 while waiting for direct train home; could have gone indirect and hung about in a crappy station for 1/2 hour. Or go to very good pub. Difficult choice there.

Latest in the never ending series of jabs in the eye inflicted earlier, after effects rating sitting at 0.5/10... hope that continues.

So in a pub, quaffing quality beers, on t'internet, on a Wed afternoon. Tough but someone, me, has to do it.

Never knew Weatherspoons had improved that much.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Done half the hedges 5/10.
    Weather: drizzled 2/10 but sun popped out and hence 2/10 not 1/10.

Currently studying electronics for a jolly. 10/10

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Harvey’s Sussex Best Bitter 8/10
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Stevo_666 said:

Never knew Weatherspoons had improved that much.

Whether it's Weather- or Wetherspoons is irrelevant. 😊 It was the Royal Blenheim in Oxford city centre, right by the Westgate, owned by the independent Oxfordshire brewery White Horse. Good range of their own and other small brewers beers, and quite reasonably priced, for Oxford. [/advert]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    pinno said:

jolliness rises with potential destructiveness/lethality, have you room for a tesla coil garden? pretty in the dark
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    pinno said:

Pinno in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw56feAecOw

• pinno

pinno said:

Pinno in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw56feAecOw

I like this guy. He's better than me.
  • pinno
    sungod said:

pinno said:

jolliness rises with potential destructiveness/lethality, have you room for a tesla coil garden? pretty in the dark
    Nah, just Porker ECU's and instrument clusters - that sort of Malarkey.

Look, if Vtech can do it.

Hang on...