monday if my memory serves me well, must be the season of the witch

'ning

off to euroland for confab with barking gmc punter of gmc punter of gmc

nippier there than here, i plan bubbly and full english at the airport to ensure sufficient calories to sustain me until lunchtime
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, freezing again, dog walked, a nice bowl of porridge is in front of me cooling down , I really need to spend a day or two in the garden
    Have a good week
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, crap start to the day got up came down stairs leaned down to fuss the dog an nosebleed so that's pleasent!
    Frost galore here, Dave your meant to eat the porridge not just watch it go cold.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    'ning
    Cold and icy out in the meadows this morning with a nice layer of mist hovering about the ground.
    Meetings and other unproductive stuff today.
  • Back to work after a few glorious days off, count down now begins to the next trip in about 12 days time but this one involves steins, planks and mountains.

In the meantime, engineery stuff.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    step83 said:

Dave your meant to eat the porridge not just watch it go cold.

Hi Step it went down a treat, I’ve just started making it with coconut milk very nice indeed

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321

step83 said:

Dave your meant to eat the porridge not just watch it go cold.

Hi Step it went down a treat, I’ve just started making it with coconut milk very nice indeed

Heathen.

Done some chores including plastering.

Stocked up wood for the wood burner.

Laters.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Work meh followed by a nice walk with the current wife once we have chucked the kids into yuff club

Much easier and fun to plan if you drink every night
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    tlw1 said:

Work meh followed by a nice walk with the current wife once we have chucked the kids into yuff club

Much easier and fun to plan if you drink every night

When they get to my kids age, the youth club is the pub. Just a different one from ours.

Work stuff is the order of the day. Strifeys car is fixed at last after they sorted the 'mystery' starting problem. Hurrah.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Bit fresh out this morning, dodged the icy bits in the park but will try to remember to take the gravel path this evening as it has more grip when it's icy.
    You're not wrong there Stevo, unfortunately female child is not interested in going to the pub. The lad and I have tried to educate her to no avail thus far.
    Coconut milk? Bleurgh. May have found a car that suits female child, it's currently owned by the wife of my preferred mechanic so all should be good with it I hope. Unfortunately the EPO is being impatient and wants it now but he needs to find a replacement. Do I bother telling her patience is a virtue? Suspect it would be easier to just keep looking for another car.
    Nearly time to go, woohoo!
  • Stevo_666

You're not wrong there Stevo, unfortunately female child is not interested in going to the pub. The lad and I have tried to educate her to no avail thus far.

How strange.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144

Does she go to the pub when you two aren't there?
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

How strange.
    Don't think drink mixes with ME.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

How strange.
    That's pretty much it, she has a constant headache anyway and says she can't imagine a hangover on top of that. She will drink the occasional cider but that's about it.
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2020

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

How strange.
    That's pretty much it, she has a constant headache anyway and says she can't imagine a hangover on top of that. She will drink the occasional cider but that's about it.
    Whoops, forgot about that. Long term project for you...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

How strange.
    Mine say they are never drinking - don’t know why :)
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

How strange.
    It must be a strain for them to put you into bed on an evening.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

How strange.
    It must be a strain for them to put you into bed on an evening.
    Perhaps they're fed up of Daddy bumping into doors, tripping on rugs and falling down the stairs in the wee hours.