2019 Specialized Diverge E5 Sport 54cm - £500

I'm selling my 2019 Specialized Diverge E5 Sport 54cm. It's an amazing do it gravel bike and is so much fun to ride. I have been using it as both a gravel bike and a road bike. It has mounts for full mudguards too, and a third bottle cage on the underside of the downtube.

It is the aluminium E5 frame equipped with the Sora groupset, however it has the Praxis Alba chainset. To top it all off I added some 42mm Specialized Sawtooth tyres, because they're awesome. It will also come with Espoir Sport 30mm tyres, I can fit whichever you would like.

Here is the full spec of the bike:

https://specialized.com/gb/en/mens-diverge-e5-sport/p/133799?color=239519-133799

The bike is in great condition, and the drivetrain and brakes are all in good condition. The only thing to note is a some light scratching on the frame on the top tube, I will upload a dedicated photo of this shortly as well as any other scratches I find giving the bike a once over.

It was purchased in July 2018 and hasn’t been used very much, mainly used for commuting. The bike will receive a full service before collection to ensure it is in perfect condition for you.

I am looking for £500.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I can either ship it nationally at your cost, or you can collect from my home address in SW London or work in Surrey. Please note, I won't accept any trades, and will not ship it internationally.

Comments