Sunday, obviously the weather knows when it’s the weekend

Morning, dog walking postponed at the moment, throwing it down , Tigger as gone back to bed I’m drinking tea, it looks like a wet ride later
Have a good day

Comments

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,560
    At 4.15am??? I was out of bed at that hour, but only for more medication.. :-)

Sunday here picture postcard perfect. Sunshine, light breeze, mild temp. Lazy day too, done very little, and out for dinner at friends later.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,143
    Tipping it down here too, however it's promising glorious sunshine later.
    A run is planned but depends on someone else getting themselves organised.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,143
    oxoman said:

Moaning All. Dry here now but to late for lads match, cancelled due to waterlogged pitch again. Dad,s taxi later as young oxo invited karting, should be interesting.

Dad not invited?

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,456
    Not a lot on today apart from the routine stuff. This week could be interesting though as Stropteen is due to hear from a couple of Unis about her applications.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Sunny, cloudless and hardly a breath of wind. Belly full of vino tinto and perhaps siesta time.
    Reminded of Ned Kelly's alleged last words. Such is life.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Long run around the chav hill (Wrekin) and wood processing followed by cycling to a nice pub, now at the local.

All in all a cracking day