'ning

ride, cafes etc. another bubbly night out
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Morning

Unseasonably dry this morning.
    Currently on the train to go and ride lots of flat miles in the sun.
  • Hot. OK, *very* hot... hit about 40 C here today, and still high 30s at 6pm. Windy.

Stayed indoors and did a little DIY stuff, then a dip at the beach.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited December 2019
    Morning, dry and windy here or at least it was when I walked Tigger, today will involve taking down the decorations, and riding hopefully
    Have a nice day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Hounds walked, bit off work done and now re-hydrate after an impromptu party at ours last night. Had to borrow a recycling bin off next door :) also got to drop my mates e63s back at his - will be fun

Later is a night out with the wife, will fit some exercise and wood processing in first
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674

... today will involve taking down the decorations...

Bzzzt. The decorations are supposed to remain in place for the duration of the festive period, the "12 days of Christmas" i.e. until 5th Jan. Tsk, tsk, etc.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522
    lazy bimble, mince pie and coffee in the sun, great days

as above, decorations stay up, it's the law
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    tlw1 said:

Hounds walked, bit off work done and now re-hydrate after an impromptu party at ours last night. Had to borrow a recycling bin off next door :) also got to drop my mates e63s back at his - will be fun

Later is a night out with the wife, will fit some exercise and wood processing in first

If he's got the track pace thing set up he'll be able to see how hard you've driven it :)

After a good lie in, a day of various things beckons, including hopefully some exercise.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

If he's got the track pace thing set up he'll be able to see how hard you've driven it :)
    It averaged 6.7mpg
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited December 2019
    orraloon said:

Bzzzt. The decorations are supposed to remain in place for the duration of the festive period, the "12 days of Christmas" i.e. until 5th Jan. Tsk, tsk, etc.
    It’s to late they are back in the loft
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

It averaged 6.7mpg
    Bi turbo's 🙄

Me pulled some more Ivy me. Oh and middle of pruning Apple trees.
    The rest of today will be tying up loose ends before the next decade, Might shave.
    I had better shave or else I won't get laid.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674

orraloon said:

It’s to late they are back in the loft
    "Naughty, naughty, very naughty".

Sunshine and dry here. So, ride? No chance, still bugged to the max. Another bad night, awake 2-5 with throat, earache and associated harbingers of doom. Daughter #1 now down with it as well, the price of staying here for a couple of days at Christmas. Now get news that her grandma, my ex-MiL, getting on a bit but normally quite active, has been ambulanced to hospital for the 2nd time in 3 days.

My my, what fun times.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

It averaged 6.7mpg
    I suppose you had to show some mechanical sympathy as it wasn't yours.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

It averaged 6.7mpg
    I suppose you had to show some mechanical sympathy as it wasn't yours.
    :)