It's Christmaaaaaassssssssss!!!!!!!

Furniture sale and holiday ads can start. Turkeys can breath a sigh of relief; pigs less so. Nights getting lighter/shorter. New Year celebrations still to come for those that care.

Happy non-denominational holiday everybody.

Comments

• capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,945
    oxoman said:

Merry Christmas All. Boy it's a sad day, local well known fast food place run by a stupid clown is open for customers. Time to get into the spirit of things.

Yeh that sounds a bit sad. But I was told of a place in Liverpool, a little tea room/cafe type place that opened yesterday between 11 and 1pm, JUST so that people who had no-one to be with had somewhere to go for a couple of hours and have a chat. Perhaps the clown is making a contribution after all?

The older I get, the better I was.

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,145
    Our local clown cafe was closed yesterday. It's the only time they ever close (24 hr opening).
    Apparently some people were hammering on the doors on the early hours trying to get in 😐

Rumour was that cafe colonel was open yesterday. Not sure if that's true.
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Doing Southern fried turkey or cranberry and stuffing chicken, by any chance?
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    dont knock it if youve not found yourself in that position, not everyones Christmas can be Merry or Happy :'( and if that one thing of being able to have a Big Mac on Christmas day is what cheers them up, who are we to judge
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,746
    edited December 2019
    I have a circle of friends of which a growing number are opting for an Indian or Chinese takeaway. Sad days. #traditionmeansnothing

PS - Hello Noddy!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.