friday focussing fast fermions for fun

'ning

appears to be dry, ridey ridey, seek out residual mince pies
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Running on tired legs planned, followed by puppy’s first walk, which is needed as the ferkin thing is nuts.

Probably out on the fun bike with the youngest as yesterday we meet one of the GMBN lot in our local woods so he is inspired to a new level which is good.

Later is a party at some friends, which is badly timed as I’ve agreed to do one of those mud run things tomorrow with the kids
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dry weather here at the moment, a day out visiting family etc
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    edited December 2019
    Morning
    Foggy as fark here. Made for quite a fun ride. Still need to ride back though, and the traffic is starting to get silly.
    Outlaws are due in about 3 hours. Hopefully the ride back will be a bit quicker if I can see where I'm going.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    tlw1 said:

...yesterday we meet one of the GMBN lot in our local woods so he is inspired to a new level which is good.

Better than following in Dad's footsteps ;)

It's a special sort of rain today - that consistent drizzle that'll get you soaked through.
    Today's plans have been altered as a result.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Struggled through yesterday with the serious snots, family over but I wasn't that welcoming...keep away, keep away... Slept much better last night, so hopefully now on the up. Off to visit other family components today, spread the joy/bugs 😎
  • Morning all. Out in deepest darkest Norfolk at the in laws. Survived the festive period so far without killing anyone although the eldest has tested the limits somewhat. the women have gone shopping because there wasn't enough of that done pre Christmas. Father in law has disappeared to his study to watch the cricket on his iPad after I've just helpfully shown him how he can cast it direct to the television :s

The idea of actually going out on a bike is getting more appealing as the pounds seem to be piling on.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Off to see the in-laws near Windsor soon - can't drink as I'm driving. Wish me luck.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    dark, grey and miserable...but enough about me, the weather is also mirroring that outlook and about as appealing to ride in as, well it isnt is it and it will be half a ride given the lack of daylight, be a nice turbo day if Id bothered to buy one.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    awavey said:

dark, grey and miserable...but enough about me, the weather is also mirroring that outlook and about as appealing to ride in as, well it isnt is it and it will be half a ride given the lack of daylight, be a nice turbo day if Id bothered to buy one.

The fog was ok for riding in tbh, better than the drizzle that followed.
    Aldi had some turbos out the other day, might be clearing old stock but they were still full price.
  • pinno

awavey said:

The fog was ok for riding in tbh, better than the drizzle that followed.
    Aldi had some turbos out the other day, might be clearing old stock but they were still full price.
    Oil one's?
  • pinno
    Off to have a look...
  • pinno
    Magnetic. still, @ 50 squiddles. not bad.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Made it back from in laws without getting too bored. Managed to scare brother in law with a quick poodle around the block in The Panzer >:) Now relaxing back at home with a large G&T.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]