'ning

looks like soggy roads again, will they never dry

ride, play santa, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited December 2019
    Morning, raining here again, n cycling, today playing Santa dropping presents off, I might even have a few seasonal drinks later
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    edited December 2019
    Morning
    Not raining here, but I expect the roads will be soggy anyway.
    TT this morning. Undecided later.
    I think I've reassembled my bike correctly this time :/
  • Low key weekend, because reasons.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    Won a box of mince pies so that's my afternoon sorted :D
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, sunny but very wet on the ground, slapped some varnish on the workbench top second coats due.

El Parento and logistics girly have met, no deaths all smiles so one clearly hates the other.

No pedalling roads are still very much flooded so did some walking, went round into the village with the dog. Two birds one stone just need to wash said dog now, shes more brown than white.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    Good lie in, another load of jobs done and cars checked over/ topped up with petrol/oil/screenwash etc. Christmas food and grog all procured after scrum down at Waitrose with the stressed ouf yummy mummies, so time to chill for a bit now.

Work tomorow for half a day - a late start is in order then out for some Xmas beers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stevo_666 said:

Good lie in, another load of jobs done and cars checked over/ topped up with petrol/oil/screenwash etc. Christmas food and grog all procured after scrum down at Waitrose with the stressed ouf yummy mummies, so time to chill for a bit now.

Work tomorow for half a day - a late start is in order then out for some Xmas beers.

All in the same filler cap I hope?

Managed to get high as a kite on white spirit cleaning down some bits, now I have a headache, Whiskey is needed!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    step83 said:

Stevo_666 said:

All in the same filler cap I hope?

That's probably what the OH would have done. That's why I do the car related stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]