saturday declaring the new republic from the derry & toms roof garden

'ning

soggy

ride, cafe, then another day of bubbly, scoffing, more bubbly and general decadence and bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    Hola

Ride, run, ride this morning if all goes to plan.
    Hopefully when I get back bearings will have arrived for fitting.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Long run today as I stupidly agreed to go out with a mate training for an ultra, bright side I didn’t have an extra drink at 2am
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, club ride @ 9 , but it has just started to rain very heavily, is it ever going to stop
    Have a good weekend
  • thistle_
    oxoman said:

Morning, Parkrun chasing yummy mummies in the mud. It's a Xmas theme today so expecting cheeky elves and Santa again. OH not coming as to muddy for her.

Paddling in places at our parkrun.
    Not really yummy mummies here, seem to see more and more people from the cycling club each time I go.

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, spend the day sawing timber likely annoying the neighbours but me, shelves on a cheapo bench I bought went mouldy (untreated MDF) so chopped up some 12mm thick ply which is now drying after varnishing.
    Got to chop a small channel from the garden back, with all this rain its starting to flood the patio, channel will do till better weather an ill do a french drain or similar.

Logistics girly is meeting el parento later so this should be amusing, urgh.
  • thistle_
    oxoman said:

Thistle, over 600 runners so law of averages says a good percentage are worth following or perving over. Just don't tell them or my OH. 1 ex OH is enough :D

Maybe I should put some posts on a local Mumsnet/Facebook group advertising it and see if things improve.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Mad busy day getting stuff done and being knackered is not a good combination. Stropteen is out in Shoreditch with her mates because they heard it's trendy. Unfortunately this means Dads taxi will get a call to the train station later...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    edited December 2019
    step83 said:

Logistics girly is meeting el parento later so this should be amusing, urgh.

This is moving a bit quick.

Had a lovely Jolly in Porker#2 to a distant town far, far away to complete my Xmas shopping.
    And in the process, met a guy driving a 1970 silver 300 sel (one of the rare 6.3l's). Had a good chat with him. Up from London - he's a mechanic for a Classic Ferrari, Lambo, Merc, AM outfit.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Wasn't VTech was it?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    Merry Christmas VTech wherever you are...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330

Wasn't VTech was it?

He definitely wasn't. Vtech would have no conception about the build quality and historical significance of that car.
    He knew his stuff.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!