tuesday with twenty-three tonnes of c-4 and an objective

'ning

cafe, quack for jungle hardening, wfh with likely bubbly diversion
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, frosty start looks like it’s becoming milder for the weekend, bikeride later
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    oxoman said:

Morning. Cold foggy morning, not nice. It's my Friday, only 2 more shifts left before Xmas. Tempted to use a few kilo,s of C4 to liven some NS muppets up

Leave them a turd in a jiffy bag.

Cold and frosty here again. Supposed to brighten and warm up slightly later on so must go and find some clean, level roads to ride on.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Tired after a slight unwell hound woke us up to do a squidy shyte in the back garden.

But good news as Stropteen got an offer from Scouserpool uni. She only has to get 3 A's...I thought that orange skin and blonde hair extensions would be enough.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    oxoman said:

I'm telling her Stevo. ;):D

She hasn't got them yet, but might need to invest in if she's going to fit in up there :smile:

I suppose she's made a start though, as I had to resist making sarcy comments about her wearing a belt when I saw the dress she was wearing to go out last Friday...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, think I'm getting a cold. I have two people's jobs to do and now I'm massively behind on the stuff I'm doing for my original client and we have an AGM on the 8th. Pretty sure 65 hour weeks aren't in my contract... *

Anyway, hopefully off for a night ride tonight

* I am aware that that probably doesn't sound like a lot to people with important jobs but I'm going to have a good moan anyway ;)
  • Morning, cold and sunny here. A lovely day made better by a nice little wave showing so I'm off for a surf. Tidy darts.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    Popped to Gregg's for a mince pie as I've got a voucher for a free one, but they didn't have any. They hardly had anything, it's a pretty rubbish one despite being brand new.
    Aldi have reduced almost all of their mince pies, I think someone over ordered.
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    Damp this morning. Survived a GDPR policy meeting this morning and trying to decide whether to look forward to tonight's company Xmas Party.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Still not had a mince pie despite 4 Christmas parties!

Today was a cold hybrid commute, really need to warm up in the pub later :)
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997

Popped to Gregg's for a mince pie as I've got a voucher for a free one, but they didn't have any. They hardly had anything, it's a pretty rubbish one despite being brand new.
    Aldi have reduced almost all of their mince pies, I think someone over ordered.

That's because they are horrid and noone wants them ;)