sunday needs powerful drugs

'ning

nippy, but perhaps it will have dried out (no of course it won't)

ride, cafe, seek out new mince pies and new civilizations, to boldy scoff where no man has scoffed before
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dry cold with a strong wind in not so sunny Lincolnshire, I managed to get absolutely soaked yesterday 3 of us got caught in a mini blizzard wind snow hail rain , hopefully it will be better this morning,
    Have a good day
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    edited December 2019
    What happened to your head Oxo?

Late-ish one last night for no real reason. My new lemon gin was very nice though. So a bit tired now but not too much to do on the list thankfully.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Late start, but I think we got away with it. Usual walkies with the dog, which is always a laugh. Every single day we walk through the paddock down to the beach up the road, and without fail, the dog stops mid-sniff, looks up at the house on the left as if to say "Fark me! Where did that house come from!?!?!?"

Afternoon swearing at tradesman's handiwork. Specifically instructed him to leave a clearance gap of 35mm minimum around the door jambs so I could fit packing pieces for new architrave. Average gap measured at 26 mm all the way round, meaning a messy PITA job to cut all the plasterboard back now. :s:s:s

Short late afternoon ride before the rain returned.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    oxoman said:

Stevo, made the mistake of misjudging height and distance correctly when getting up and split head open on solid object.

Ouch.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    edited December 2019
    Muddy trail running race nailed this morning. Ramblers tried to disrupt it but failed :/
    Need to try and learn how to ride a bike again tomorrow, I'm supposed to be doing a bike race next weekend, then that festive 500 thing.