friday bouncing the unreal off the uncertain

'ning

coffee and even more mince pies, catch up on stuff, bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dog walked, breakfast consumed, coffee being drunk at the moment, then a trip to Alford later
    Have a good day
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    On the train into town a bit late after watching the BBC longer than planned last night.

Champagne tonight B)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Had my phone by the bed and constantly checked the result throughout the night :)

Today is WFH without mince pies and then go and pick up the puppy - don’t think I will get to the pub so wine fridge will take a hit
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Head cold fully deployed, typical when I'm having a week off I get ill. Today can go to hell not in the mood.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Song for the day: Don't Let the Hells End ~ The Darkness.

Oh the joy of n more years to come of lies, deceit, deflection and general fxxkwittery.

At least the Abbott and Corbello show will be a thing of the past.

Plan is bike, gym, cheer up, bike, home, drink, forget.
  • I'm happy with the result, lets home this mess will be sorted pretty soon and we can all get back to doing something constructive.

Out for dinner with friends later but I'm driving.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    orraloon said:

Song for the day: Don't Let the Hells End ~ The Darkness.

Oh the joy of n more years to come of lies, deceit, deflection and general fxxkwittery.

At least the Abbott and Corbello show will be a thing of the past.

Plan is bike, gym, cheer up, bike, home, drink, forget.

No Looney, song for the day is this B)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Crank up the volume and sing along with Stevo :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Spot of mowing done early, then out for a while. Rode a bike this evening, spag for dinner.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,145
    Run, train, work, pub
    On the the train to the next pub but it's currently going nowhere.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    'Kin throat's on fire. Started catching while I was in the gym today. Lemsip and red wine, is the only answer. What a 'kin week / month / year / decade.

Anyway. Observation of the day. Gym bunny, rather attractive one, sat next to me while I was on one of those cable machines. During the time I completed my remaining 240 reps of a total 480, different movements, heights etc, she did precisely 20. Get off your phone!