wednesday is of indeterminate extrinsic curvature

'ning

rain has paused, it's just a temporary thing

coffee and mince pie, prepare to tell barking gmc punter of gmc punter of gmc that it'd be better if they let the grown ups do the planning, bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, no wind or rain this morning which means a morning out on the bike , decorations going up this afternoon
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Shite hotel sleep but nice run. Meeting all day followed by another Christmas party
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, seems quite nice out this morning after the weather yesterday, I sat in a queue for 30 minutes on my way south past Stirling for them to pump flood water off the motorway. Off to Birmingham on the train later, fingers crossed there are no issues with the line...
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,143
    Cold on Monday, warm yesterday, cold again today.
    Woke up late again, traffic on the way in was ridiculous.

Being asked to conjure up things that don't exist. We can do that, but your roof might fall down...
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    Spending this morning killing off yesterday's unexpected Xmas celebration in order that I'm in good enough form to enjoy today's expected Xmas celebration.

It's all go here...
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • Cancelled today and did lazy instead. Dog walked, then a lot of lounging about for a while till mid afternoon coffee.

Pootled about on bike # 3 for a while before drinks.

Excellent day.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    That production of Death of a Salesman last night was excellent. Worth a look if you're in London and can get a ticket. I was a bit snoozy at the beginning, but the cast and acting is superb. Standing ovations all round.

Haircut and Mini's school play later.
  • Had a day off yesterday and completed most of the xmas shopping, drop small child back his parents and ended up staying for a drink. Woke up on my own couch at 3am.

On the plus side, MrsHD had a good few hours sleep without me doing dinosaur impressions in my sleep.

"Don't arrange to do anything tonight" I asked this morning, OK she said and promptly arranged girlie drinks with one of her mates.

I've realized there isn't much point trying to be good now, I might as well just write off December.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Busy as expected having been out of the office for a week. Tried to get tickets to see the Who playing a small club in Kingston, failed unsurprisingly. The lad managed to get one though.
    I do believe as it's Wednesday I will be going to a pub later and drinking beer. Need to take the old dear out to buy a Xmas tree first though.
    oxoman said:

HD are we related, my Mrs,s disappears to the spare room when I get bad.

Does one of you two break into my house when I've been out for beer and curry? The EPO says someone is snoring and farting but I've never noticed it myself.
  • oxoman said:

HD are we related, my Mrs,s disappears to the spare room when I get bad.

Depends, is your mum a looker?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Whatever became of thon oddjob Bungle?

Ordered my new cassette from Merlin over the weekend, got email Monday that shipped, package here today when I got home, and they only went and charged me the correct amount. What a shower.

(Paid for) work done for this week, one day scheduled for next week, and that's another year in the bin.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    orraloon said:

that's another year in the bin.

:D

Cheery way to look at it!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

I'm sure he'll be more cheerful on Friday morning.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

I'm sure a hung parliament will change all that.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    It's been pretty wet and miserable here. Worse tomorrow.
    I had better get on with the xmas shopping...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!