Genesis Equilibrium disc 52, Force 22, Quarq, Hunt - collection only.

For sale my Genesis equilibrium disc - frame size 52, I’m about 5’7 and it’d easily suit an inch or so either way. I built this up from frameset myself in early 2016 and it’s seen only light use since. Strava says I’ve done 1833 miles on it, and some of those initially were on totally different wheels and groupset so the bits below haven’t even had that much use.

It was intended as a winter ride but I’m clearly a fair weather rider these days so it isn’t getting much use.

Great spec, Force 22 wifli 50/34 chain set with 11-32 cassette; Mason x Hunt 4 season disc wheelset with Schwalbe pro one 28 tubeless tyres (lots of life left); even a Quarq power meter which I had spare from another bike so have put on this.

Specialized Roman evo saddle; finishing kit is Deda zero 100 seatpost, bars and stem. Ultegra pedals negotiable if you want them.

Very comfortable and capable winter trainer or equally useful as a tourer or general ride.

Cash on Collection only from Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 or can meet reasonably locally.

£950, priced to sell, no offers. I’ll dismantle it and sell the bits individually rather than give it away for silly price.

Pics...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CW6KKP8HKg1dKpZr9

Comments

• pauly69
    pauly69 Posts: 101
    Optionally I can remove the quarq power meter spider / cranks and replace with standard SRAM cranks.

Price for this setup is just £699, collection only.
  • pauly69
    One last try before I split the bike up...

849 with quarq power meter crankset
    649 with standard RED crankset
  • If you do split the bike I could be interested in the groupset. Is the crank BB30 or GXP and are the brakes flat mount?
  • pauly69
    PM’d you.
  • sin_26
    sin_26 Posts: 5
    Still available?
  • pauly69 said:

One last try before I split the bike up...

849 with quarq power meter crankset
    649 with standard RED crankset

Hi is this still available? Would be really interested in buying this with the standard RED crankset. Thanks :)