Kinesis Ti Gran Fondo V2 -

Kenesis Ti Gran Fondo V2
Reducing the size of my fleet, as I don’t have the room to store them, and this one isn’t getting ridden
Built up this year, but only ridden for 119 miles according to Strava
I’m going to list it with 2 options, I’ll sell it as a frame & fork only, plus seatpost and a rack (not pictured)
Or as it is as a full build
This version of the Gran Fondo can be built up either with mechanical or electronic groupset.
All cabling is internally routed
I’ve used Di2, but I still have the conversion kit to use it with mechanical shifters
This is built up with Ultegra Di2 8070 shifters & rear mech. Front mech is Ultegra 6870 Di2
Brakes are Ultegra 8070 flat mount hydraulic callipers
Chainset is a Rotor 3D cranks with 52/36 Stronglight chainrings
Junction box is the Shimano Bluetooth Shimano SM-EWWU111, and compatible internal battery, so with compatible Garmin/Wahoo units, you can display various data fields on the computer display. Plus I think update the firmware, but I always use it via the data cable & PC
Gran Fondo frames have mudguard & rack mounts as standard
Wheels aren’t new, but from my previous disc bike. These are Halo wheels, nice quiet free hub, and are QR, but can be converted to through axle with a kit from Halo. According to my Strava these wheels have done 1500 miles, plus the 119 on this bike. Both run true. Tyres are Vittoria Zaffiro 28mm
Bottle cages are Elite
Bars are 40cm Planet X
Stem is 110mm NVO system stem, which will be replaced with a conventional stem and spacers
Dimensions seat tube 49cm centre to centre, 54cm centre to top. Top tube 55.5. Head tube 14cm
Steerer has 50mm of tube above the top bearing race, so can be cut down
Pedals aren’t included in the sale & I’d probably keep the Selle SMP saddle
It’s a smashing build, but needs to be ridden
Price for frame, fork, seat clamp & seat post £950 + P&P
Full bike price £1950 (collected)
Could arrange to deliver, depending on location

Comments