Various parts for sale.

Lots of little bits for sale which must go here or on the evil auction site!

All photos can be found here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5gCnh4zLBEC6EUdr8

Easton EA 50 SL wheelset (clincher 10 speed shimano/sram). Could probably do with bearings looking at but seem ok otherwise. Bit of life left in the rims, fine for a winter trainer or turbo bike. Comes with both skewers although only one pictured. £45 + postage.

SRAM SL 30 Race wheelset (clincher 10 speed shimano/sram). Nice and light but rims are towards the end of their life although still a small amount left. Again winter or turbo use and bearings may need attention although still spin ok. £45 + postage.

Sram Rival doubletap shifters. Good condition, were meant for a build which never happened. £40 posted.

Sram Force Doubletap shifters pair, 2X10, bit marked and require new hood covers. £35 posted.

Sram Force front mech, clamp on - 32. From old 2X10 stuff. £12 posted.

Sram Force clamp on front mech braze on, 2x10. £12 posted.

Sram Force 2X10 Chainset (39/53), bit marked but all there and functioning fine. £40+ postage

Shimano 105 5700 cassette (12-27). Bit old but still ok condition. £10 posted.

Shimano 105 chainset (50-34). Bit old and outer ring could probably do with replacing. £20 + postage.

Cinelli Vai bars 400mm width, 31.8 stem. £12 posted.

FSA Compact bars 420mm width, 31.8 stem. £12 posted.

Giant TCR frame, fork and seat post. Plenty of marks but would make a good winter/training/commuter bike. Needs new headset and BB. £40 + postage.

Principa RSL frame and fork. Aluminium frame and fork, never put together by me and just sat in a cupboard for the last 5-ish years. Couple of marks as shown but as new condition otherwise. Needs a mech hanger which I have been quoted £25 for. £120 + postage.

Ortleib handle bar bag. Was used about 10 years ago for trips abroad but never since. Has strap but not the bar mount/lock although will try to find it, these can be bought for about £20 though. £30 + postage.

Also have a pair of Ortleib roll top rear panniers (I think the roller classic so 40L) in black in good condition. Have a few marks on the front which should wipe off. Plastic bit for shoulder straps on both has broken but apart from that in perfect condition and work fine without. As with bar bag used about a decade ago and then don't think since. £50 + postage

Tubus Cosmo rear pannier rack, little bit of mild surface corrosion in very small places which would go with a light sand and re-spray. Also not 100 % sure I have all mounting parts but think it's all there, you can get spares if necessary. Very lightweight and strong. As above in terms of use. £40 + postage.

All items are located in Exeter if you wish to collect. They can also be collected from London SE9 by prior arrangement although this would be Monday or Tuesday only.

Any questions please ask.

Comments

• arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    Sizes on the 2 frames on offer would be a help. Thanks
  • acuna_read
    acuna_read Posts: 36
    edited November 2019
    arlowood said:

Sizes on the 2 frames on offer would be a help. Thanks

Knew I would forget something. Both are 54 top tube when measured.

• andylav
    andylav Posts: 308
    Hi

Is the SRAM Force chainset GXP or BB30 please ?

Cheers, Andy
  • andylav said:

Hi

Is the SRAM Force chainset GXP or BB30 please ?

Cheers, Andy

Hi, chainset is GXP.
  • Could I see some pics of the condition of the Force and Rival Doubletap levers please? Both are 10s, right? Are they the older version or the newer textured lever hoods?
    Thanks,
    j.
  • What size axle on the Shimano 105 chainset please?
  • teir
    teir Posts: 22
    PM'ed about the TCR.
  • acuna_read
    edited November 2019
    teir said:

PM'ed about the TCR.

Have replied to your PM.

What size axle on the Shimano 105 chainset please?

Will get this on Thursday as currently away.
    jahknob said:

Could I see some pics of the condition of the Force and Rival Doubletap levers please? Both are 10s, right? Are they the older version or the newer textured lever hoods?
    Thanks,
    j.

Rival shifters are now sold. Force are 10 speed, older versions. Will get pictures of this Thursday as away with work until then.
  • acuna_read
    edited November 2019

What size axle on the Shimano 105 chainset please?

Hi, 24mm diameter, 110mm length with arms of 170mm.
    jahknob said:

Could I see some pics of the condition of the Force and Rival Doubletap levers please? Both are 10s, right? Are they the older version or the newer textured lever hoods?
    Thanks,
    j.

As mentioned these are older 10 speeds but have no hoods. More pictures can be seen here.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/9UNEXWV1rg9isX2C7
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/TzwkNz8LeJkvw1im8
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Wi6SAk84rx3QdzHYA

Rival shifters are now sold. I'm open to sensible offers on anything else before they go on auction sites.
  • I'm adding a Deda Alanera Squadra Corse integrated bar and stem to the listing but would prefer to swap for something similar which is possibly narrower and definitely with a shorter stem if possible, these came on the bike when I purchased it. For a swap would prefer something integrated and that has internal cable routing with a 100mm stem length, width 42 or less. Would consider a bar and stem combo which isn't integrated if necessary.

The bars are 420mm wide and the stem appears to be 120mm according to my measurements. There are no cracks or damage to the bar but there is some residue from where I've removed tape which I will clean up. In the process of removing from the bike as can be seen. Very small mark at the back of the stem as shown but these are only mm big. Has bolts for mount on underside of stem.

If not a swap then not 100%sure what these are worth exactly but judging from what I can find will start at £180, but open to offers so try m. As said though swap is my preference.

• Also have a pair of Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels which are no longer required. Campagnolo 10 speed. Plenty of brake surface, hubs are fine, straight. Will come with a pair of slightly mismatched skewers. £90