Colnago CRS

Hi, Merlin are selling the Colnago CRS for £899, and the pearl red model is catching my eye,

I currently have a 2013 Focus Cayo Evo frame that I bought off eBay in 2017, built up with ultegra / 105 mix.

Is the Colnago a step up or a sideways move? I know it’s their entry level carbon frame, but maybe their entry level is a high bar?

I’m not a racer, I ride for fitness and enjoyment.

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Lots of reasons to buy a new frame. But if you set your expectations too high, you're likely to be disappointed.
  • Lots of reasons to buy a new frame. But if you set your expectations too high, you're likely to be disappointed.

I’ll remember this next time I’m making a purchase.....

No help to the OP but hey at least I’ll remember this pure pearl of wisdom.

OP I can’t help as I don’t have the knowledge, hopefully someone will be along soon
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    smudgerii said:

Lots of reasons to buy a new frame. But if you set your expectations too high, you're likely to be disappointed.

OP I can’t help as I don’t have the knowledge, hopefully someone will be along soon
    Fair play. My reply was pretty unhelpful. But yours was literally fckng useless.

• smudgerii said:

Fair play. My reply was pretty unhelpful. But yours was literally fckng useless.

Ouch! :D