Exposure strada super bright 1500 lumens light with switch

Have for sale an exposure strada super bright 1500 lumen front light. I have used this only once but have decided I'm going to train indoor this winter, apart from club runs.

It's an absolutely brilliant light, perfect for night road rides, and I found it much better at lighting the road ahead than my old Toro (which I know is a really for mtb-ing.

Light comes with all the accessories pictured, including the handlebar switch so you can easily dip when a car is approaching.

Official blurb here:
The Exposure Strada features a road specific beam and large battery designed for those long winter rides or the ropey commute, with side visability for 180 degree coverage. The Strada features a road specific beam that boasts similar tech to that used in car headlights. With a flat beam for lighting the periphery and a spot beam for illuminating directly in front, you've got the road covered. The spot can even be dipped for oncoming traffic using the bar mounted switch. The high capacity battery ensures that you get home safe without getting caught out in the dark.

Cheapest I can find these new for is £254 and i have listed this on Ebay for £219 but happy to sell to a fellow bike radar member for £209 posted.

Payment by PayPal preferred.

Any questions please drop me a pm.

Comments