tuesday all is fields, there are no particles

'ning

lazy start, cafe, bit of gmc, head up to st.p, lounge, eurostar, hotel, bar, dinner
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, cold start here white over -3 according to the garden thermometer, I have a couple of jobs to do first thing both involve going to the builders merchant
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH - nice crisp walk with the hound then a day of fun calls. May go out on the fun bike later with the rugrats to make up for missing running club last night
  • Morning. Dull day again, pity as yesterday was superb. Chilly afternoon ride though, even in sun.
    Anyway, the swell has arrived so surf later. Tidy.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, bright and frozen here, -4.5 according to the car. I'm off work again next week and this week has already been mostly wasted...
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Brrrr etc.
    Not much apart from that really...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, its cold, car did not like said cold either lots of warnings looks like the battery is borked (woo) Anyway coffee, debating killing people and webexing mainly today.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    swigged espressos in lounge, there was an 'inspector sands' call on the st.p pa, got ready to leg it, but must've been a false alarm/under control

now aboard awaiting the wine trolley so that i can get into the right frame of mind to make some slides, sitting about 3m from the bubbly bar booths, wondering if they could lob a bottle over the barrier to me
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Chilly here. Was frosty till about 4am then it clouded over.
    I curiously tripped over the cat on the way to the loo in the night time.
    I will paint a fluorescent stripe down his back.
    Searched online for a Lambda Pineapple without success.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    pinno said:

Chilly here. Was frosty till about 4am then it clouded over.
    I curiously tripped over the cat on the way to the loo in the night time.
    I will paint a fluorescent stripe down his back.

Laters.

I have some glow in the dark paint, could paint some lines on it with that.
  • sungod
    pinno said:

well, that's not surprising...
    i) it's the symmetry between the two
    ii) i did say it's ineffable
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    sungod said:

swigged espressos in lounge, there was an 'inspector sands' call on the st.p pa, got ready to leg it, but must've been a false alarm/under control

Is that code for terrorist alert or something?

Busy day on the corporate hamster wheel, so feel the need for a little drinkie tonight. WFH tomorrow as the car is going into the dealers for a spot of warranty work. That means a bit of a lie in :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    it's used as way to say 'we appear to be on fire' without alarming the unsuspecting

if you hear it, make a plan
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    sungod said:

it's used as way to say 'we appear to be on fire' without alarming the unsuspecting

if you hear it, make a plan

I was too busy snoozing on the way back from Paris last Friday. I would have fried if there was a fire.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]