Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Saturday searching for Sungod

Morning All. Come back SG. Parkrun and yummy mummies beckons along with sweaty socks and muddy trainers. Retail therapy later with the OH
Too many bikes according to Mrs O.

• thistle_thistle_ Posts: 5,684
    Giving parkrun a miss this week, I didn't want to get quite that wet and need dry kit for tomorrow.
    Probably spending the rest of the day tidying stuff up. Already had the fun of de-moulding the kitchen bin but at least the smell of boiling water and bleach is nice, and it seems to have cleared my sinuses for 10 minutes :)
  • sungodsungod Posts: 13,876
    'ning

hungover hill repeats, roads soggy, had a mince pie
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Sun. Wind. Showers every now and then. Seems to be a weather pattern on endless repeat.

More painting done. Day off tomorrow at last.
    Open O-1.0 Open One+ BMC TE29 Titus Racer X Ti Giant MCM One Cannondale Prophet Lefty Cannondale Super V SL Cove Handjob Cervelo RS
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,202
    Good night at the ball last night means a slow start and shopping in Chester. Kids pick up is later, so food soon
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 47,057
    Quiet innit.

Busy day including getting some astro turf type stuff to put on the worst bits of the lawn which is getting a bit on the muddy side on parts. Will lay it tomorrow if the rain holds off. Now avoiding 'Strictly'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 7,074
    Looong 2 days cleaning and moving. We aren't done by a long chalk. Another week for the builders, and 2 weeks more for the decorator to be finished. More effort tomorrow trying to put our stuff somewhere.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 43,259

I didn't want to get quite that wet and need dry kit for tomorrow.

You don't have much kit?
    hopkinb said:

Looong 2 days cleaning and moving.

This is what I imagined:

Bit of a dull day here. Seem to have a touch of the man flu. It wish it would censored off.
    Where's MF?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!